Reviews for Outside Looking In
bexie25 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Loved it :)
Lady chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I love seeing the story from Cam's perspective, an old friend wishing happiness and wholeness for them. So sweet and so sad. But they do find their moment, so it's okay. :)
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Read and liked : )
leshagen chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Really well done, I loved B&B from Cam's point of view, and how you focused on some of the little nuances that make this couple so special. It always tears me up when I see Booth pull his hand out of Brennan's at the airport, because you can tell she doesn't want to let go. But it's like he has to get out of there before he loses it. Sometimes people on the outside can see things so much more clearly, and since Cam knows Booth so well it probably makes it that much harder to watch. I really like this, thanks :D
Devils'Darling chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This idea has always been in my head and I'm so glad someone else had the same! Loved this being from Cam's perspective.
laffers18 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I fucking love you. I really really do.

I am a massive Cam fan, and reading something written from her perspective makes me stupidly happy :D Especially as you've nailed her character to a tee.

"You are a good person. I will never forget what you did for him."

My favourite Cam line. Ever. Thank you, T. Thank you!
mef1013 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
A perfect title. How refreshing to see Cam's pov. Really enjoyed it.
Baileyjane chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Finally catching up on fic. This was heart-crushing, even though I know it turns out well. And writing it from Cam's perspective worked beautifully! Lovely. Sweet. Well done!
tullia chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
It's great. I really like reading these two from an outsider POV, and Cam's was perfect. I would love if you did a sequel, more BB from Cams point of view, maybe how their energy change since ole in the Heart? Thanks for writting this.
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I know you already know that I liked this one (once I remembered to tell you), but it was sweet and a little heartbreaking all at once. I agree... I like knowing how it turned out better. ;)
GretaJ chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
A lovely look inside from a different perspective.
eitoph chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh, I loved this from the moment I first read it. You have Cam's voice down, and all in all this was a really interesting look inside such a charged moment. I felt all the same anxiety I did watching it that first time because you write so powerfully!

I feel like I've been buried in work and barely getting to pop my head up on twitter at the moment, I miss getting to hang out! I'm rushing to finish my own (really late) fic but I had to sneak away to reread this one :)
jsq chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was a really wonderful story. Really. "She loves him"- perfect. If I hadn't known what happened next, this story would have made me very sad. But I do, so it didn't. It just left me thinking, "lovely."
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I liked Cam's POV. I actually had started reading this yesterday while I was brushing my teeth and washing my face, but didn't finish it. Then, during my odd/bad nights sleep, I had a weird dream that there was a second chapter an it was an A/N saying you were going to do a whole series of moments from Cam's POV! I got really excited. Now I'm bummed it was just a dream.

Anyways, I think you captured her well. Thank you!
Mimssio chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow. This really explores the nuances of that scene, of the Season 5 finale... ouch. On the plus side, this is an excellent Cam POV you've written. And I like the way you compare Cam's relationship with Booth to Brennan's relationship with Hodgins. Because they really are comparable now. Cam and Booth became tied together by their romantic relationship, while Brennan and Hodgins were connected by their shared experience being buried alive by the Gravedigger. Before that, they weren't necessarily that close, but now they kind of have to love each other. You don't come through something like that without a lot of shared emotion. But still... Booth and Brennan's separation was so very difficult. For them and us. And you used Cam to express the 'shipper's view of that moment in the airport so well. So, ouch. And yay. And as always, please keep writing.