Reviews for Even Though There's Two Of Us, We're Screwed
The Serene Being chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
This story better not be dead cause I will cry! Please update it soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Now this is becoming leaving stories and update!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
This sounds cool if you go into detail and don't mack it to u need to right longer chapters and don't cut it off when people are getting in to it but still this can become really interesting and last thing UPDATE!
LightVictory chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Wow! This is really good and you NEED to update soon.
SonAletaDee chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Love it! Great chapie, update soon!
cherub123 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I hope the Cullens get to see Faye in black out mode.
deletedacounnttt chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Yay I liked it... Sorry that sounded nonchalant... Oh well.
LightVictory chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
OK Lara. This may seem too much for you but, please, try and finnish this story. You always seem to leave stories straight after the, like, 15th chapter. This is really great you need to update soon and actually FINNISH this story please!

Bye! See ya'! Adios! Later!

~LightVictory :[
Twinofdarkness chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Loving this story so far update soon
deletedacounnttt chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Yay! I like this chapter. Ty for answering my question. I'm a big fan of u by the way. R u still working on the one about Lara? ( sorry can't remember the name its too long)
SonAletaDee chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Love Love Love Love Love it! Please update soon!
cherub123 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I love this story. I hope you have Bella and Rose have a stand off. Then Faye can get all mad and Jasper and Bella will have to work together to get her to calm down. Can not wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
Mrs.Cipriano chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
*acts shocked* are Bella and Fay les? O.O didn't see that one coming! WAIT NO! nvm they arn't...cant...hope not... UPDATE!
Blah chapter 1 . 2/19/2012

fantastic story line and everything. Love it!
deletedacounnttt chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is a pretty good story! Will u go in depth of Bella's witch history, power, all that stuff?