Reviews for Hollow Radiance
WishingDreamer5 chapter 50 . 4/22/2012
I finally managed to catch up!

Aww, no problem. :) Thank you for writing this. I had fun reading the different takes on the prompts and trust me, I can't believe how quickly this ended, either.

Anyways, good luck with your future writings. I'm sure it'll be just as good as this story. :D
WishingDreamer5 chapter 49 . 4/22/2012
I had a feeling that Paine would win this. Still, that was pretty cool to see. Nice work!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 48 . 4/22/2012
That was a side of 'brooding' that I haven't seen yet in any of the other drabbles. Interesting, nonetheless.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 47 . 4/21/2012
Rikku is... weird do say the least. But funny nonetheless. :P
WishingDreamer5 chapter 46 . 4/21/2012
Oops... That's awkward indeed. I wouldn't want to be in Leon's place at the moment. Who knows what Tifa will do for revenge.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 45 . 4/21/2012
I love those Sora/Riku friendship drabbles. Great job, once again.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 44 . 4/21/2012
Eeh, as soon as I read about Xehanort being a creepy lurker, as always, I practically felt a shiver run down my spine. Great job on that.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 43 . 4/21/2012
Aww, little!Sora and Riku are so cute! :D It's not hard to imagine how he misses those days. Those two have been friends for such a long time. :(
WishingDreamer5 chapter 42 . 4/21/2012
Huh... I wonder, is that magic that she's using, or is everyone just cooperating with her when they tell Cloud that they can't see the banners.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 41 . 4/21/2012
hahahah, nice job, Zack! That serves them right. Although I didn't expect Aerith to eat it, too. I thought she would cut it in half for them, or something. :P
WishingDreamer5 chapter 40 . 4/21/2012
I love reading chapters about when they come back to Hollow Bastion again and this one was interesting, with that little bit of humor, too. Good job!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 39 . 4/21/2012
Ah, I was wondering what would happen after 'Dance.' It's nice to see a continuation on that one.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 38 . 4/21/2012
D'aww, poor Sora. Even though I would've gotten mad at Riku if I had been in Sora's place, I couldn't help but find this entertaining. But I'm sure he'll find another way to impress Kairi soon. :P
WishingDreamer5 chapter 37 . 4/21/2012
Hahah, ninja wizard in action. As soon as Merlin said that it wasn't him, I knew who was to blame. Really, there's always one person who would think of such a thing.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 36 . 4/21/2012
Hey, that's a nice use of the prompt. I especially like the last line. It so typical of him to come up with that... even if it takes him a little long.