Reviews for Wounded Hearts
alvinandbrittany4ever chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
I hope he says yes if he don't I m going 2 :'( I would really make my day if he says yes :D
alvinthechipmunk chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You are right
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Crossing fingers and hoping alvin will find them in time and stop them get very jealous and realise that he loves Britt! :)
Chipettegirl4life chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
This is a good story. Although I enjoy original pairings, this story has caught my attention.
xxMiss Lizxx chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Brittany is just having a hard time knowing she lost Alvin. So that's why she turned to Theodore. But poor Theodore was only trying to help. He likes, no LOVES Eleanor. They belong together. And Alvin belongs to Brittany. He just needs to open his damn eyes and realize it. But whatever you do. DON'T make this into a mixed couple story. PLEASE.
SwFanDltxn -Defunct acct chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
No no no no no no no no PLEASE NO i bookmarked this story because it said britt and alvin not britt and theo PLEASE dont make it a mix couple story
xxMiss Lizxx chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
OH NO! Where's Brittany? I hope she isn't going to kill herself or whatever. I'll kill Alvin. Well, not literally but you get what I mean. I will be really annoyed with Alvin because I know he loves Brittany too. He is just to chicken to admit it.
iLykePotatoes chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
*Puts down pitchfork* Well, I was about to go to your house when I realized, I DIDNT KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! Plus, you posted your next chappie, so either way you're off the hook. AND BRITTANY'S NOT HOME? UNACCEPTABLE! Well, it kinda is, 'cuase its basically part of the plot but, its still unacceptable in my book! XD jk!Now, you keep on wrtin your FRIGGIN' awesome story while I go take my pitchfork someplace else! *Marches off with pitchfork*~Natalia
Half Dime chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Oh; and I'd also just like to point out that this marks the SIXTH time in the last three chapters that I refer to Alvin as a "jerk." Thank you, thank you, hold your applause, please.
iLykePotatoes chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I LOVE this story!You MUST continue or I shall go to your house and FORCE you to keep on writing! Well, not really...but CONTINUE CUASE I LOVE IT!
xxMiss Lizxx chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Oh, Alvin is just being in denial. Of course he loves her back! And now Brittany is upset and it's all his fault! Anyway, this story is good and would love for you to continue :)
brittany noel seville chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hehe...i love this this story! update! soon. ~brit