Reviews for Alternate Ending
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU...PIP AND BIDDY WOULD NEVER KILL ANYBODY. WHY DID YOU MAKE HER KILL JOE...SHE'S NO PYSYCO, NOR IS SHE SUICIDEL. AT LEAST, YOU HAD WEMMICK IN CHARACTER, HE DIDN'T KILL HIS OWN FATHER, HE TRIED TO SAVE HIM, BUT WAS UNSUCCESSFUL. WASN'T ORLICK IN JAIL FOR TRYING TO KILL PIP BY THE TIME BIDDY MARRIED JOE...YES, HE WAS. ONLY ORLICK AND MAGWITCH ARE CAPABLE OF MURDER.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Let me get this straight; Pip killed a stagecouch driver, a witness, Estella and Drumble, Herbert accidently killed himself, Biddy killed Joe, then commited suicide, Miss Havisham killed Orlick then herself, Wemmick and Aged Parrent accidently got killed, and it turned out that Magwitch was responsible for all their deaths, including Pip's as Magwitch also killed himself.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Why do you want all the characters to die. They all should live, except maybe Orlick.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Aged Parent was not much important in the story, except Wemmick. At least his death was just an accident.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Orlick deserved to die, even though he was an interesting one.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
How dare you off Joe. He was the best character in the book. I can forgive you for killing Drumble and Estella, but not our dear Joe.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
That's what you get for killing two people, murderer.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Ah, come on. Pip was a jerk, but he's as harmless as a fly. He's not capable of murder, he deffinately would never kill Estella.
PippinPie chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
I thought this was hilarious!
Barry Waterfield chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Well enough written but way of any projected character as defined by the book. I simply cannot imagine Pip taking a gun to anybody let alone setting fire to his hand and grinning. I suppose as a Gothic Horror it works in a way, but I found it unsatisfying.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2012