Reviews for JLATitans: Invasion!
ChaosKrown chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very long but good i like this chapter it took me hald an hour to read it all but i like keep writing.
Tigrislupa chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Hello!

I have to say, I don't leave reviews often, but this story deserves it and more. It's wonderfully well crafted, I almost don't know where to start complimenting.

The plot is magnificent. It twisted and turned and was never dull on any account. It had a wonderful pace and seemed to effortlessly transition between subplots. Your ability to write such a complex story with the large cast of characters all involved...you're a truly talented author. I honestly have to remind myself that this isn't canon, that this is not, in fact an actual comic book. Your writing is so vivid, it's almost like I can see the comic panels. And you keep the characters wonderfully in canon.

This is all without even touching on the fact that your grammar is wonderful. As a reader, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I simply cannot praise this enough. Your fanfiction is possibly my favorite. Ever. And I've been reading fanfiction for over ten years. Dedicatedly. As I told my best friend, this is the sort of fanfiction I'd love to be able to write. If you aren't a professional writer, I don't know why not because you're more than good enough to be.

Cheers,

Tigrislupa
OhtarIstar666 chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
This was an amazing ride. I really enjoyed how the characters matured and interacted with each other.
Krytical chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Wonderful story. I always loved the founding five. Though, it did feel like it was a lot longer than just around 26k words.
Ushmushmeifa chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Wow.

You wrote this so long ago you've probably forgotten all about it, but I thought I'd review anyway and tell you that I loved it. The children are all adorable, especially Robin and Kid Flash, and the adults ... you single-handedly fuelled my crazed search for more JLA fanfic. The sheer amount of detail and attention you've given every single character is just amazing. This has a very Star-Trekkie feel to it at times, and that's not a bad thing.

I'll just add here that, even though he's not in this particular fic, I adore your Nightwing. Dick at any age is very charismatic, and you write him beautifully.

-ush

Pumpkin chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
Goodness, another great story. Long but great and I didn't think I would finish it. That was how long it was.

Even though I don't know a whole lot about all the other super heroes does not mean I don't enjoy reading stories about them.

I think you kind of explained things out in your story so I knew what was going on. If you hadn't done that I probably wouldn’t have read the whole thing. Then I would have missed out on a whole lot of good story.
60's bat-fan chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
Wow, great story! Adventure, angst, humor, and a fuzzy-warm ending! Loved it! You've got five out of five smilies from me! :) ;) :D :} :-
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Very interesting, intense, enjoyable story. I liked the looks at all the different relationships, strengths and weaknesses of all the characters.
Rosadina chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
What a kick ass story. It took me hours to read it but once I started I couldn't stop. The twists of the story were completely unexpected and I really liked how people acted like people and weren't all perfect. This is going in my c2 archive.
Luvtooread1999 chapter 5 . 2/19/2005
Absolutely outstanding story. It grabbed me from word one. Your characters are real and you made me care about them immediately, flaws and all. I enjoyed the self-exploration and the growing relationships you put your characters through (as well as the invading ship's AI!) as they defending their solar system from an invasion.

Thank you very much for writing this fantastic story.

Christina
Nikita chapter 5 . 9/22/2004
This was sucha great story. The details in here were beyond amazing, made me feel like I was there! The relationship factors that were in here made this a well rounded tale. I loved the way you pprtrayed Bruce's and Dick's relationship. You're a gifted writer. Keep it up :)
Becky chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
Okay, it could be the time, and the horrible sleep habits that your stories have instilled in me, but I'm at a loss. What must've been lonely? Second to last line. It could me a couple days to read this so if it was a reference to the beginning of the story I guess I must've forgotten it... R, that's really going to bug me, until I pass out from exhaustion. I wish I could be mad about never sleeping, but I'm having too much fun reading your stories. :)
Chris chapter 5 . 11/6/2003
This has got to be the BEST JLA/Teen Titans fanfic i have EVER read! Absolutely fascinating story, great portrayal of the characters! I love it! you had me stuck on this for days!
madpostman chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
Man, this is so good I want to give ya money. The time and effort you most put in this fic is astounding. Keep being bad ass.

P.S. I read the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series too. )
Unseen Watcher chapter 5 . 7/5/2003
whe! Family moments galore!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »