Reviews for My Universe
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Plz write a 7th chapter
One about what happens to Nick and then what happens to Jeff
fanficfangirl13 chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Oh, this has so much potential to spiral out of control...
9.5/10

Rock On
fanficfangirl13 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
I got one word out of that: Jeffsexual. Best. Word. EVER.
10/10

Rock On
He Who Writes His Own Canon chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yay Niff! XD
123heygurlhey chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
This made me cry sooo much !
BellaLunaLovegood chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Fantasmic! I really hope you update soon. XD
Emiily.23 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
awww! This chapter was, simply put, PERFECT! so lovely how Nick stood for Jeff :D :D I'm really exited to see what will happen to Nick. I personally think that he will be in the eye of the storm now but...let's see :)

Great great chapter! i hope u update soon! See y arround! kisses sweetheart :*
SamanthaBlackinGryffindor chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
I absolutely loved the chapter! I'm really anxious to know what will happen to Nick now, I hope they won't be too mean with him...

I' happy he and Jeff are together and okay!
chiar5 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
oh my gooooooooooodddddd they are so sweeeeeeeettttttttt and nick was so brave and it was perfectttttttttt 33333
NiffLoverBoy chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
YOU ARE SO MEAAAAAN! How could you leave with such a HUGE cliffhanger...? ugh I "hate" you ;)

I really am in love with this because it is very American. The typical gay, nerdy boy crushing on the most popular/bad boy/jock of the school and all the teenage drama. But you have this certain something that makes this seemingly generic story quite different and original. I just don't know or understand yet but I love it. Then I again I love everything Niff... hahahahahahahaha.

You BETTER update this soon, young lady! Or I'll go directly to your house and make sure you update this. And then come back to my hometown... xD

Love, NiffLoverBoy (one and only Niff guy fan)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh my god it's just so great !
astateofgrace chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
OH. MY. GOD. that is so cruel. my god that is beyond mean! please please please please hurry and update!
Melbi chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Oh no! A cliffhanger! That was so great, poor Jeff. I really hope Nick fixes this with what he's about to say :D
gleekforever63 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
This is so good! Glad Nick is trying to make up for what he did! Can't wait to see how it goes!
perfectlyODD chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
My reaction to the first half of the chapter: NICK YOU ASSHOLE!
My reaction to the last bit: WOO! GO NICK!
Why do you like leaving us on cliffhangers? Update soon!