Reviews for Viper's Kiss
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
nice ending with the cliff hanger, but hurry with the next chapter!
AriaMirror1028 chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Omg! I knew it was Jareth. I have watched that movie too many times not to be able to tell. What on earth is he doing in the aboveground through. Definitely a crossover. Although I must admit I have never thought of his hair as lions mane. Just uneven cuts with a lot of styling. Oh I hope he comes into the story more. I just love Jareth.
E.C Silence chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
The little bit about your brain children the past two chapters have made me laugh, hooray!

Your writing is great and the plot line is different and wonderful.

All characters are IC except I really don't think Luna would swear, but it's always fun to spice things up every little while.

I also find Hermione's inner thoughts are very amusing!

Overall, wonderful to read and I enjoy your sense of humor :)

Please update soon!
Divess chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Nice touch, "I get it,"..."you choose her." LOL. sounds familiar. Interesting chapter.

I don't know the reference source or at least it is not coming to mind.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Divess chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
So another plot line opens. Emma must be a seer if she read "boyfriend/girlfriend" into the conversation between Draco and Hermione. Otherwise, I can't see how she came to that conclusion. Great story.
Divess chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Outstanding. So very humorous but at the same time, so poignant. You have an excellent style of writing.
Divess chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
What a great beginning. The interactions between Hermione and Draco are funny. The fight was hysterical.
3Draco123 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
hey u dont suck at all

it just got better

keep writing!

*hope you'll be able to do the next chapter quicker!

BEST OF LUCK,

3Draco123
AriaMirror1028 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
oh yes I totally got the reference since I have watched that movie at least three dozen times in the past month. That just made me love this story even more. That is my favorite line that Jareth says in the movie. Katrina you totally rock at this stuff.
voldyismyfather chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
its good :D
3Draco123 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
plz keep writing

weve been waiting for so long

we must know the ending!
harry3ginnyd chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
please keep writing

the story line is really good
AriaMirror1028 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Okay the dreams are getting stranger asnd stranger. You have quite th imagination.
D3harrypotter123 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
omygod its getting better with every chapter!

plzz write more