Reviews for Operation Essentially Doom Young Ninja Is A Go
Asheza chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
I love your fic, it's very original and made me laugh a lot! The chapter was great!
Hope you continue this amazing story!
nayod78 chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
This stuff is hilarious. Please continue!
Hallelujah It's Food chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
What. Did. I. Just. Read? I couldn't stop laughing the whole time XDD That, my good sir, was great.
Ghostsammeo chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
So good to have an update, I loved the bit Neji went flying away! Hope you will continue soon.
Shadow chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
this is awesome, not only this chapter but the entire story. please keep updating *puppy dog eyes* I cant wait to see the rest of this story and its so hilarious!
Anyway i love the way you write, you are so talented! if you where an author id be sure to read your books :D
saphirathangel chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
i love your sense of humor
Good boy-chan chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
...God I love knickerbocker glories.
GretaGreen chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Fabulous
Ghostsammeo chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Vvvvv
I didn't mean to type that haha what I meant to sy was it was a funny story and please update!
Remember Tom Hardy giving that interviewer a funny look - 'bad question man'
Ghostsammeo chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Ooc
Ghostsammeo chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Haha kiba and the restaurant swaying! Hahaha great chapter
Good boy-chan chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
But Kakuzu does have beautiful eyes...that was out loud, wasn't it? Oh well, I don't care. KAKUZU IS A SEXY BEAST. AND THE REST OF THE AKATSUKI TOO. KONAN TOO BUT I'M NOT LESBO.

Uh...
kady0000 chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Dude, BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS THE BEST FIC THAT I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! (and sure have read a lot) I love ur writing style and I am so glad that there was no mistakes in ur fic (atleast i didn't find any). Love ur story, text style everything! Please write soon again! I've waited ages for ur next chapter and at last it came i'm crying in joy XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Inuyonas chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I thought u abandoned us ( ._.)

BUT U UPDATED! (_)
Good boy-chan chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I'm kinda worried about the Jashinist uniform for Ino...she'll probably be wearing a red bikini or something.

Kakuzu...you let the girls get the best of you...*sigh*

Irony: the fact that in the manga, Kankuro uses Sasori's puppet body Scorpion as a puppet.

*facepalm* Naruto you idiot. Pein you broke ass. Wait maybe the Akatsuki are broke...O.O

Lee idolizing Deidara...*shudder*

Sasuke stop trying to kill the sexiness that is your brother.

Kisame get over it. Akamaru's not that bad! Except, ya know, when he's ripping enemies apart. :3