Reviews for Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
TCMClarky chapter 29 . 4/24
I loved this! You merged the two series so well, it was like they belonged that way all along! I hope this muse hits you again sometime!
GoodGodHenry chapter 8 . 3/6
Dying laughing with the teachers conversations. Great story
Annoying tourist chapter 29 . 2/20
Holy crap. Best. Ending. Ever.
Annoying tourist chapter 22 . 2/20
I think I'm in love with Rolanda. She's so silly. (You're an f'ing amazing author).

This crossover is amazing. I really like how it's case fic-ish while having the same amount of suspense and entertainment that you'll see on the actual show.

The HP crossover cinched it, though. No cliches. Just pure. Unadulterated. Epic.
morgannac64 chapter 29 . 2/14
This was excellent! Love the use of secondary characters from harry potter.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 29 . 2/5
You have inspired me to write my own Harry Potter criminal minds crossover. I have a number of chapters but have not yet started posting. My story features Marlene McKinnon surviving, coming to the States and joining the BAU.
foxygirlindo chapter 28 . 2/3
Aaah, thank you for this story!
JensPen chapter 29 . 2/3
Congrats on finishing your story, and well done. This was thoroughly enjoyable!
CynthiaW chapter 29 . 2/3
Lovely touch, making Strauss a Squib! That was funny. And Reid ain't telling nobody! Great job!
Golden28 chapter 27 . 2/2
I loved how you tied all of your story lines together. This story is so unique and original, I adore it. Poppy and Will are so cute together, it's about time she got romanced! Looking forward to your next post.
Karli1252 chapter 27 . 1/29
Yay! poppy and will are my favorite! Such a good story.
Hayley.J.Spencer chapter 26 . 1/25
Wow! Such an awesome cliffhanger! Can not wait for the next chapter!
Golden28 chapter 25 . 1/13
Love this story! I'm glad you updated it. It will be very exciting to see what happens next as the team closes in on the unsub.
Miss.Mia.Iris.Potter chapter 25 . 1/2
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) :) :)
Great chapter. I hope the next one's a little longer though. But still GREAT! Update soon.

Cheers :)
sez101 chapter 24 . 12/19/2015
wow what an awesome fic,