Reviews for Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
dreamflower02 chapter 29 . 4/19
What a brilliant crossover! And complete, to boot. (Why are crossovers almost never finished?)

But I love how well you managed to blend the Wizarding World with Criminal Minds, and come out with a very plausible case. Actually, a more plausible case than many I've seen on the actual show, in spite of the magic.

And I adore your Rolanda, who is a much neglected character!
serenityselena chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
an interesting crossover :)
TCMClarky chapter 29 . 4/24/2016
I loved this! You merged the two series so well, it was like they belonged that way all along! I hope this muse hits you again sometime!
GoodGodHenry chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
Dying laughing with the teachers conversations. Great story
Annoying tourist chapter 29 . 2/20/2016
Holy crap. Best. Ending. Ever.
Annoying tourist chapter 22 . 2/20/2016
I think I'm in love with Rolanda. She's so silly. (You're an f'ing amazing author).

This crossover is amazing. I really like how it's case fic-ish while having the same amount of suspense and entertainment that you'll see on the actual show.

The HP crossover cinched it, though. No cliches. Just pure. Unadulterated. Epic.
morgannac64 chapter 29 . 2/14/2016
This was excellent! Love the use of secondary characters from harry potter.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 29 . 2/5/2016
You have inspired me to write my own Harry Potter criminal minds crossover. I have a number of chapters but have not yet started posting. My story features Marlene McKinnon surviving, coming to the States and joining the BAU.
miverse chapter 28 . 2/3/2016
Aaah, thank you for this story!
JensPen chapter 29 . 2/3/2016
Congrats on finishing your story, and well done. This was thoroughly enjoyable!
CynthiaW chapter 29 . 2/3/2016
Lovely touch, making Strauss a Squib! That was funny. And Reid ain't telling nobody! Great job!
Cynthia
Golden28 chapter 27 . 2/2/2016
I loved how you tied all of your story lines together. This story is so unique and original, I adore it. Poppy and Will are so cute together, it's about time she got romanced! Looking forward to your next post.
Karli1252 chapter 27 . 1/29/2016
Yay! poppy and will are my favorite! Such a good story.
Hayley.J.Spencer chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
Wow! Such an awesome cliffhanger! Can not wait for the next chapter!
Golden28 chapter 25 . 1/13/2016
Love this story! I'm glad you updated it. It will be very exciting to see what happens next as the team closes in on the unsub.