Reviews for Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
SenkoHasegawa chapter 21 . 3/4
Ok, must confess this is the first crossover of HP and CM where I haven't read of the golden trio and I must confess it's quite refreshing 3
I know your last update was a little over a year ago, but I would like you to continue it 3
It's very good, and the characters are well developed 3
Please update soon 3
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 21 . 2/26
I downloaded your story on Fanfiction Reader and read as far as it went. Hope to see more of it. It's a terrific fanfic. I love Harry and love the agents on criminal minds. They seem to be kindly and caring law enforcement officers. I hope you finish this up. It's a really good story. One of the best!
Moi chapter 21 . 2/26
Great plot and writing.
CatalynMJ88 chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
Aaaaah, you made up a new means of magical transport and it's so realistic (y'know, for the Potterverse) and cooool! Love the descriptions of JJ's sensations!
CatalynMJ88 chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
I am instantly suspicious of reporters in the wizarding world- no good can come of their doings. I'm betting on this being an important lead! And I giggled at Garcia's reaction to Animagi. Bless her.
CatalynMJ88 chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
Aww, bless Poppy and her enthusiasm.

Again, great character revelations with the thoughts back to the war!
CatalynMJ88 chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
Whoa. Not much else I can say that wouldn't be a massive spoiler to new readers browsing your reviews, but... whoa. That came together VERY well. I wonder if Vic #3's attacker was correct in their, um, rationalization for killing her. We know there are others out there, after all...
CatalynMJ88 chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Hmmm, this mystery body is intriguing. Is it a witch? A Muggle? Was Indira just finishing Hotch's sentence or was she trying to be dismissive, maybe knowing more than she's letting on?

"Reid is an anomaly." Heh. You got that right. I'm not surprised McGonagall has a soft spot for him though! Aww. I say we make him an honrary Ravenclaw! :-D

I like the small reminders that the wizarding community (especially the Brits) have been through so much, which of course the Muggles don't know much about. Puts a different perspective on things and, of course, ties VERY well to canon.

Are you trying to kill us with feels there at the end? Indira sounding detached and hating it; naming Lucy's husband JAMES of all things. I just... I can't... *sobs*
CatalynMJ88 chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
I happened to be listening to Regina Spektor's "Firewood" when I opened this chapter, and when Indira wrapped herself in her nice little world where no one dies, I almost cried.

But Minerva the pragmatic, reluctant matchmaker though. :-D I love it! Your observations of her- both physical description and deeper- are spot on as always. Though imagine Robert's surprise if he knew Minerva still dances- teaching young "lordly lions" to "prance"!

Back on a serious note: You did a great job of portraying Indira's grief through actions, words and thoughts that make perfect sense in this context- but not too much internal monologue, not too many brooooding descriptions- not too much angst, y'know? Letting the situation speak for itself, poignancy in the simplicity. There's a temptation (that I know all too well) to overdo those moments. You avoid it well. :-)
CatalynMJ88 chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
Lucy!? *sob* Noooo! :-(

I noticed in the last chapter, and this one too, that you seem to be having a problem with scene breaks. I do too sometimes- this site doesn't make them easy. :-( If you could find a way to note new scenes it'd spare me some double-takes, but I do get with the program *fairly* quickly. :-)

I love how every crime-solving effort seems to involve a Muggle-Wizard hybrid team. They have much to learn from each other. ;-) Robert's observations on the wars were very poignant, I'm glad for some reason that the Muggles get to hear that.
CatalynMJ88 chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
I love, love, love your description of the Sanctuary. It's so vivid I can see it- and everything makes sense for the community that lives there.

Michael's story was a perfect connection between Indira and the werewolf community. Having lost a family member to suicide after illness, I can say that it certainly touched me, and was covered with just the right amount of detail for the current story.

I noticed you call the head of the US magical Dept of Ed the "minister." This term isn't usually used in politics in the States; the heads of our Muggle Depts of Ed (nationwide and state) are usually called the "Secretary of Education." Your American characters' dialogue is generally spot-on, (I especially like in this chapter how Lyall says they were all "on Wolfsbane") and this is just an odd bit of trivia that could make it a teensy bit more 'American'. ;-)
CatalynMJ88 chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
I'm with Prentiss: the car sounds like a safer alternative! :-) You've struck a good balance with the two worlds coming together- humor, curiosity, exasperation, neither too trusting or too hostile. Very nice!
CatalynMJ88 chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Aww, bless Rolanda's little over-excited heart. And Reid's too. *Of course* he goes for the books. ;-) And don't think I didn't catch Madame Pomfrey zooming in on Garcia's man, hehe... A little lighthearted icebreaker chapter in the midst of a murder mystery, very nice. :-)
CatalynMJ88 chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Your snappy argument dialogues are the best! :-D Reminds me of one of your oneshots I read in the summer of 2012. And yes, I knew as soon as Minerva said "WILL YOU PUT THAT VASE DOWN!" that Rolanda would not be found holding it in her hand! The secret is out! *claps in glee*
CatalynMJ88 chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Muggles. MUGGLES. :-D Indira's rundown of "options," as well as her final dry dialogue, actually got me giggling out loud. And I like Lucy! Her expertise is certainly going to come in handy!