Reviews for History Lessons
shiho59 chapter 4 . 3/25
Nerdgirl445 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
This was awesome, especially chapter 4.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
absolutley amazing good read really know ur stuff bout doctor who
MayFairy chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
This was absolutely gorgeous. I just loved it, it was perfect and sweet and adorable...wonderful job, this is why the Doctor and River are amazing, you captured it perfectly.

I especially loved the bit about how River's hair sort of represents her personality, that was very cool. :)
MojaveJ chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Beautifully written. Revealing a sweetness to the relationship they share.
Snowy Ashes chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Oh, Jenn... in all seriousness, you absolutely must know that that last line totally made me cry. In the best way possible. And I really must thank you, because I have been having not the best day, and none of my sad tears were making me feel better like they're supposed to, and my happy tears at that line finally did. :))) So... thank you. *hugs and love*

Snowy Ashes chapter 3 . 2/21/2012

...LOVE River comforting him about still loving Rose. LOVE him not wanting to hurt River, but still being honest, and her being okay with it. LOOOOOOVE the distinction you made between "loving each other" and simply "being loved." And... love, love, love, love, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the last line. xDDDDDD

This chapter makes my heart happier than that one cereal does!

Snowy Ashes chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Mmmmmm... custard... ;D

*sigh* If I hadn't liked it before, I certainly would now.

Anyway, love this chapter also. :D Love the mention of Rory, and really love River's insight into the Doctor's... avuncularity? ;D Very cool. :) And also her insight into the stories behind Rose and Donna (gah, poor Donna!).

Sarah Jane! Awwww... :))) / :(((

Lovely transition at the end. :))) Also, as previously mentioned, love the custard. Yummm.
Snowy Ashes chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ooh... story time! :D How interesting... :)))

Looooove this chapter. So much. I love how well you integrated their touchy-feely ooey-gooeyness in there with the actual plot-driving conversation. It reeeeally conveyed that languid, post-coital-cuddles vibe, while still having meaningful content... Yeah, basically, not sure quite how to tell you what makes this chapter so darn awesome, but it totally is. :DDD

jawa16 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
It was great how you managed to weave in all those companions in a way that was bittersweet. I really enjoyed reading this story.
beverlymaldoran chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I've said it before, but I'll say it again - *love* the tone of these!
Tc33 - Amie chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
That was wonderful. Sweet and lovely and tender. I like the way you do not talk only about Doctor and River and their relationship but also about all the companions -and I have only one regret, it was too short ;)