Reviews for Affairs Of The Heart
LexieWest99 chapter 33 . 3/20
Omg I'm so sad :_( I just read the entire story in one day and now its over and I feel like crying. I actually read offense the best defense before I read this story, and I cant say which one I liked more. Although I'm kindda leaning towards this one. U r so talented its scary! I cant wait for u to write more amazing stories
LexieWest99 chapter 21 . 3/20
I actually don't ship Faberry in any way. I think they are SO NOT meant to be together, and I still don't get why people ship them. I mean they are just in completely different places, and seriously don't make sense as a couple. And even on the show there aren't any hints of any sort of attraction (I don't mean romantically, just like barely even friendship), so I'm glad u decided to give them up.
LexieWest99 chapter 17 . 3/20
It was a really good sex scene. I loved how it was hot, but filled with so much love as well. Sure, maybe next time they do it, it will be nice to have it be more hot and kinky, but the first time should always be gentle. Damn I'm just sad to think of the future when San will leave back to LA. I know all the chapters are already written, but I'm still hoping she would decide to live with her uncle or something.
BTW, I love the story!
Demi chapter 14 . 2/18
10!
lirazS chapter 33 . 12/24/2013
One Of THE BEST STORIES I've EVER READ ! this story is soo good!
Gleelover0210 chapter 33 . 10/25/2013
* CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* BEST FUCKING STORY EVER!
Brittanawanky chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
so many spelling mistakes, not sure if i want to continue.
hugablebear chapter 33 . 10/3/2013
that was an awesome story. I loved it
spashleybrittana4ever chapter 33 . 10/1/2013
awwee. i really love the ending :') it makes me cry a little bit. (okay, i cried a lot) . thanks for making such an awesome story, and i looked forward to ur other stories, good luck :)
StephaniieC chapter 33 . 9/17/2013
U had me reading this for two days! Lol I loved it! I already read I miss you and offense...and this one! I love them! They are amazing! Like WOW! :3 great author!
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
I'm so mad omg
unicorns223 chapter 33 . 5/24/2013
I only just started reading this yesterday and after the first chapter I was hooked. This story is one of the best fics I've ever read, such a good story line, the perfect amount of fluff, drama, smut and humour. I loved this story from beginning to end, and as you could see couldn't figuratively 'put it down' it was too intriguing and I'm glad I read it, you are A-mazing :D
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 33 . 4/7/2013
I know I'm late to this story but I've just finished it and wanted to thank you for sharing it! Only Britt could ever tame San. You did a great job getting them together with some angst, fluff, laughs, and lots of love along the way. Thanks for the ride. :o)
taciiamayy chapter 33 . 3/10/2013
Love this story too! Wow! Are you thinking of writing a sequel to it? Maybe through college or when they have a family? I would love to see Brittana babies. 3 Love love love your writing! :)