Reviews for Like I'll Never Be The Same
NatesMama chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Yummy. I love that they miss each other, and not just the sex which you actually showed without showing it. Excellent job, most writers can't pull that off.
EdelweissSparkles chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Excellent writing!
laffers18 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ooooooh, nothing like a bit of smut on a Sunday night. Nothing!

Brilliant as always mate.

I particularly love this part...

"But I appreciate your irrational need to protect me from any and all eventualities."

"I just want you to be happy and safe." He defended himself as his hands found the small of her back.

"Let's see. Happy?" She paused before nodding. "Yes, I believe that what I'm feeling right now could be qualified as being happy."

"And safe?" Booth asked, never satisfied with less than perfection when it came to her safety.

It's so...them, and so on the money. Brilliant!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Wow I could use a cold shower right now.

;0)
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Great story :)
Baileyjane chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Finally catching up on fic. This was great! Of course the sexy hot smut, but also the way you throw in the moments of sweetness - Booth knowing why Brennan has a fancy suitcase, both of them having trouble sleeping alone, Brennan imagining how it will feel to have Booth hug her..

Those are the things that make me go "Awww" and are just as perfect as the smutty stuff! Yay Jenny!
love2read2much chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
How cute that B & B can no longer stand being apart from each other. Lucky Brennan getting to undress Booth - i am so jealous.

Great story and Congratulations at your 50 stories and 6 year anniverary for writing fan fic. Keep it up
EverythingEventually chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Another good story from you. It was sweet and sexy. And it is always nice to hear about other Jack's Mannequin fans out there.
eitoph chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Brennan not being able to wait for Booth is about the best thing ever. There is something sexy and intimate and fun to this that I just loved, anything that gives us a look at this part of their relationship makes me smile.

Congrats on 50 fics and so many years. It's a big achievement and a testament to your status as a fandom stalwart. I'm lucky to know you.
Biba79 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love how much they miss each other when they are apart. And of course, the best part was that she couldn't wait to see him. Which I don't blame her. lol

This was fantastic Jenn. Like always! ;)

And yay for 50th story. That's amazing. Congrats. WOOT!
Jasper777 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I just love the Booth and Brennan first time apart stories...so perfect and Booth not sleeping, spot on. I am really enjoying everyone's Bday, cause you always write a perfect gift of Bones fanfic.

One complaint though...you don't write enough stories!

Chop-Chop!
my-completeness chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great story! Congratulations on the milestone and happy birthday to Tadpole24!
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Happy anniversary - 50 great stories. Well done you! :0)
Dancingfool5 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I loved this. It was so sweet and sexy.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Thanks so much for sharing the birthday fun! And congrats on reaching such a milestone. I have greatly enjoyed your stories and I appreciate the effort you make in writing them.