Reviews for Not Just for Show
Queen Lua chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This piece is super-fun and funny; I certainly lol'd. :D
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
O.O umm...i kinda died a little on the inside (not in a bad way). not what i was expecting though...
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
*laughs* Well, I definitely liked this. It was absolutely priceless at parts, but the interactions all felt genuine. I could easily see Sain giving Kent such a speech, and the sheer amount of awkward was perfect, and probably realistic. Fantastic work as always!

Best Regards,

RawkHawk2.0
Amielleon chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Someone needs to write a fic in which Kent has ED.

Anyway - this was fun. Liked it!
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
LAAAAWWWLLLZZZZZ.

No amount of characters can describe the amount of laughing and facepalming I did while reading this. I mean, when I gave the prompt, this wasn't what I asked for.

...But I'm glad that's how it turned out xD. 'Cause. You know how often I talk about private parts. (No, but for legit. This was kind of great.)

Sain seems a lot more serious in this overall (probably because he's been BLINDED FOR LIFE), but it's this very matter-of-fact seriousness that makes things funny. (That's why I like "Don Quixote" so much, actually-Cervantes as a narrator does that, and it's hysterical.) And I also like how even when he and Kent are talking, it is SO AWKWARD that they can't say anything specific. Bahahaha.

Also I see you have some more fic out there to read! You are a sneaky one. I couldn't help myself from reading this one, but I'll get to those others after the over 9,000 pages of SCHOOL reading I have to do. So hopefully sometime tonight!

Love,