Reviews for Sam HC
bagelcat1 chapter 18 . 7/24
This chapter always breaks my heart. You write such vivid scenes that I can't help but smell the smoke and feel Sam's pain and Dean's helplessness. Such good writing!
Amberdreams chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
That's a great last line! Love it!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Oh boys... *rubs heart*
Coffee Monsta chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Awww, so cute! I love this so far! Wonderful job
Guest chapter 17 . 5/14/2016
It's awesome but I hate that Sam's kinda stupid
weirdiam chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
This fic made my day. It is absolutely lovely. And I hope you continue writing it. It makes me feel happy and lighter. Each and every chapter is amazing. Thank you for putting all the effort into writing this. :)
Rafaela Amanda chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
Glad you wrote a new chapter, and it is always good sick or injured Sammy and Dean taking care of him, as only he can, as a good older brother. Sammy liked the half-delirious with fever, and cute as ever. And Dean handled the situation very well, I found it pretty putting the pillow on her lap for his little brother bedtime queredo he eat, finally taking care of him. But stories like this, please.
PriWinchester chapter 20 . 11/29/2015
So sweet and boys :) great writing.
Cdw43 chapter 20 . 11/29/2015
So happy to see you back. I don't know if I ever posted a review on your first chapter but, 'Cleaning the Guns' is one of my all-time favorite fanfics. This one is really sweet. I love how you write Sam and Dean.

Thanks!
Rafaela Amanda chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
I just love the power of puppy dog eyes
rockon1973 chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
Awww, I feel so bad for Sam.
rockon1973 chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
Aww, that's a very nice story. The ending is very cute too :)
idreamofivan chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
Poor Dean missing Sam
idreamofivan chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
Poor Sam!
idreamofivan chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
I so wish this chapter was like a 13 chapter story! ! Luke 7 chapters before they got rto the hospital and 7 after this one! !