Reviews for A feudal Fairytale
WestlyHitachiin chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
keep writing! It's really good!
miss.sarah68 chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
I love reading your story!
Manga-Fraek chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
I love it moer and more with every chapter !

Please update soon !
Sky Revolution98 chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Really good! You have all the characters personalities just right! i enjoy all of it... and on chapter 9 i love how koga is still an idiot.. any advice is just to continue and keep using your imagination
Manga-Fraek chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
I absolutly love this story !

I cant wait till the ending !

Please update soon !
Yoko Of The Masquerade chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love it!
Lemonz V chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
I love this story! Please keep updating frequently!
AM78 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Not too much of an eventful chapter, but the dialog was good and I liked the part of the gang finishing up the house (especially how you manged to involve the children). It's kind of funny that all Kagome had to do was wish to be with Inuyasha near the tree. You would have thought her mom would suggest to try it sooner.
InuxKagsForever chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
OMG! Please, please, please update soon. I want to know what happens once Inuyasha meets Kagome again! Great Chapter!
LBricker88 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Yay! Too cute! Baby wait to read more!
Edge of Sanity chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
pfft, finally! cant wait for the next update :)

~ciao

[8}D
AM78 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
So Hojo's finally given up huh? Well he sure was persistant, I'll give him that.

I liked how you included the Mir/San family coming over to help build the house. That does seem like what they would do. Miroku and Sango's interaction at the end was a nice touch as well, though the last line was kind of odd because you switched from past-tense to present-tense narration. Why do that? I'd stick with past-tense the whole way through. Still it was pleasant and enjoyable.

Also a minor error with the issue of making a police report. The cops would want to get it from Kagome, not her mom. They'd want to talk to the actual victim. Not too big a deal though.
timsgirlashley chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
please update soon!
FanWriter88 chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
OMG, Who is this person! I'm so hooked to this story, wow. I can't believe what is happening to Kagome, poor Kagome. I can't wait until you update again. Update really soon )
AM78 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Man these muggers sure are dedicated. You would think they would give up after she got away, but they kept chasing!

Anyway this was a decent chapter. I like the interaction between guys in the Feudal Era, especially the part where Inuyasha makes his big statement and Sango compares it to Kohaku. Again, that seemed natural and accurate. It's also kind of funny that Inuyasha is admitting to his friends that he loves Kagome before he admits it to her.

Also I like how you didn't just take the easy way out by having Inuyasha find someway to get to Kagome just in time to save her. I bet that's what everyone was expecting, so it was a good call to avoid that.

The only negative thing I could think of was at the end when you kept reffering to Kagome as "the woman". That's just odd.

By the way, are Sango/Miroku's twins going to participate in this at all? It would be nice if they at least made an appearance