Reviews for IF LOOKS COULD TRULY KILL
jk chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
I get that edwrd doesn't remember being with that women but he didn't explain if he got shitty drunk whilst in new York or if there was any "missing" time...nothing
mbcarter chapter 30 . 11/5/2015
I can understand making Bella a strong woman but this arrogant Bella is not someone I would like. She is making other people suffer, even though I know she is suffering the truth of Edward has come out, he is not at fault yet she is still bitter. WHY? WHY?
elizabeth bennette chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
How can that Edward's baby if they have separate for a while? Did Bella slept with her assault?
Guest chapter 32 . 7/27/2013
Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
Nadine, Patrice and Tanya- Is there a connection?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Hope its not Ms .Johnson... what happened to her. I thought they will also be investigating her?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I hope Renee had nothing to do with the incident...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
When he or Charlie encountered these men, they should pay attention on their arms since Bella had scratched him.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
I think they will be able to find out if Edward was the father or not thru blood test, right?!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Hmmm... interesting... but separated a year then why was Bella's pregnant?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
So if Edward wasn't there at the scene then why Bella called out his name?
dowlingnana chapter 32 . 6/29/2013
Great epi and as always...happy times for all! Squeal! ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 31 . 6/29/2013
I think we all knew that the "stalker" would follow and indeed find a way in. As rough as it might sound, it's just the traumatic effect that helped Bella...help herself should I say? Whatever the reason I"m just glad it worked and she so saved the day. lol thanx ;o)
rclaurel chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
WOW the detectives have big mouths, and why was Bella dating 3 men at the same time and she was still in love with her husband...and I also would like to know has Edward been with anyone else while seperated from Bella..
rclaurel chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Maybe phillipe, since interpol is investigating him to..