Reviews for EO Challenge: Puppydog Eyes
Angelic Abomination chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Awww so cute. Oh and the puppy was quite cute too. Oooh , Dean all wet, you really know How to make my day. ( Big smile)
Nana56 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
That's it! Rumsfeld needs a little buddy! What made my stomach clench was the idea of the poor little thing being tied up and left to die! People can really be assholes!

Great drabbles! :)
GaelicAngel chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Ah yes definitaly a sucker for puppy dog eyes and I think Bobby is getting a new pet if Dean has anything to say about it.

Ths was a really cute story and I loved it.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awww Dean is such a sweetheart sometimes. He acts all though and badass but he can be just as sweet.

Loved it adn off to read the next part!
molotovmullet chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
HIIII

I have always read about Dean and kittens, but a puppy is equally adorable. :D

though he seems to be afraid of dogs in some of the episodes, but those were just because of the circumstances. :D

Dean's heart is so big!

great job!
LaedieDuske chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Oh I'm ridiculously jealous of that puppy! *whimper* And Dean small furry critter me a puddle of goo on the floor. I've always thought he'd do so well with a dog. Or a cat. Or any animal really. He's such a big friggin softie. Love this one, so awesome, I'm officially melted into my socks. *sigh*
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Cute story! :)
MeAzrael chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
AAHHRG! You get 11 points on a scala of 10 for most awesome soppiness! And for having all your readers wishing themselves into that pup - just to lay one time at that chest and being looked at so lovingly by Dean ;-) I gotta say...

And the last line? Damn close to my tear glands - making me think of the good old times with Rumsfeldt and Bobby.

Thumbs up, honey!

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Awh you got us a puppy! I will snuggle him and feed him and love him...and the puppy too! Hahahahaha

Bev xx
Edina Clouds chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
"The shivering mite burrowed against the rock solid warmth of its rescuer's chest, snuggling into the comforting safety of Dean's reassuring heartbeat."

I'd burrow into Dean's chest too if that were me

xx
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I want to be that puppy!

Chick xx
Swellison chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Double awww. Dean wants to give the puppy to Bobby, and keep it in the family. Nice job with the random acts of kindness theme, too;-)

Sue
Swellison chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Awwwwww. I can so see Dean succumbing to the poor thing's puppy dog eyes.

Sue
Tifaching chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
The rock solid warmth of its rescuers chest. *excuse me for a minute while I fantasize*...Okay, I'm back now. This was so sweet! I think Rumsfeld does need a friend. Though I hope this puppy is away somewhere when Meg comes calling.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh, gut churning soppiness for the freakin' win! Dean plus pizza, plus puppy. Plus, you know, wet! I love this.