Reviews for I'll See You or I Won't
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
One of my favorite one shots! Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
why does Rachel have to be such a b*tch and all she had to say is I love you for Finn forgives her. OMG.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Loved it!
GreenFields chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
That was perfect
Stefania chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love love this fanfic :) You are an amazing writer! You mixed perfectly fluff and angst :)
amkjo001 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Haha loved Rachel in this one ;) haha Plebeian :P
guiltlessgleek chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Two thumbs up! :)
What an enchanting, captivating and graciously hilarious story! I enjoyed every word of it, truly. This will be added to my favs list. A refreshing take on Finchel, thank you! :)
elena chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
AWWWWW. so freaking cute. lol finchel foreverrr 33
lilly chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
i love this story so much, it's one of my favorites. but now re-reading it i kind of feel like a lot of the dialogue seems a little too...proper? like, it kind of feels like some of the things they say are really british and it makes sense if you are but i have to admit, i just can't see these characters saying some of the lines you have them saying in this.

overall, though, it really is such an incredible story that i always come back to re-read. this was just something i caught this time around.
mrs.gleelover12 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
AMAZING!GREAT job!D
Supabec chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
awesome story really great love your take on finchel and all :)
Sammyantha-Stump chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Awwwww so lovely but everything finchel is lovely )
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was so great. I loved the banter between Finn and Rachel. And Kurt was hilarious. Amazingly well done :)
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awwww! I LOVED it! It was hilarious and natural and ADORABLE all at the same time :) deserves more reviews for sure.

Could you please please PLEEEEASE write a sequel? Or even just an epilogue chapter? Pretty please?
FaithfullyJulia chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This story was amazing!

It was so original and well written!

I loved it!