Reviews for EO Challenge: Sweet Dreams
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awwwwww. Such a sweet drabble! I love it! :)
Zinfer chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
oh my gosh! how cute!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ouch, I woner who to feel the sorriest for, Dean for not being able to sleep ot Sam who had to deal with him.

Loved it and the image of a sleep depraved Dean is kinda awesome.
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
YAYYYY~ I LOVE YOUR STUFF. ((: and a good hurt/sick!Dean fic makes my day anytime. ((: great job~
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Aw, sobbing Dean! *heart shatters* Poor sweet boy! It's amazing how sleep deprivation can tear you right down to nothing - you wouldn't think something that seems so insignificant most of the time could do so much damage, but boy it does and it doesn't really take long either. Poor baby, rest well sweet boy! Lovely piece, my heart broke for poor Dean, the descriptions of his deterioration were so sad and I just love how Sam is taking such good care of his brother.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ohhh - **whispering herself** - this is beautiful Dizz. And such a great idea to let Sam be some kind of moderator to tell us the sad and strange story of a mean jinx. Loved it. Especially the crumbling and sobbing - poor guy!

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I'll hold his cup for him, Diz! And I've just changed the bed so I can snuggle him up...pweaze!

Bev x
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
oohhh - very nice, me likey that one!

mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh my gosh - incredibly wonderful. I just love drabbles written from one of their points of view, and you did it perfectly. Hope you write one from Dean's POV when we find out about Sam's sleeplessness! Best, Randee / mainegirlwrites
Swellison chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh goody, a Sammy to the rescue story. Really interesting idea, a "no sleeping" curse. A sleep-deprived Dean staying anywhere near normal for almost a week is a strong statement of his determination, but ten days? I like Sammy's coda, too. This really feels like it'd make a good full-length story, too. (Hint, hint.)

Tifaching chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Mmmmmmm...exhausted, crying, uncoordinated Dean. And Sammy taking care of him. Lovely.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I think you bring out the worst in me - I got to the part where you had Dean sobbing like a baby and laughed. You are wicked. I am nefarious. LOL
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I know it's creepy but I love scenes where they show Dean sleeping. Maybe it's because he looks unguarded and vulnerable or maybe it's because it showcases Jensens' incredibly long eyelashes.
ipgirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
First, I don't know how you continue to get a whole story across in such few words and still do a magnificent job, but you do. I have come to expect it and you never let me down. Good for Sammy.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Nicely done!

But ten days without sleep? After only a couple I go loopy!