Reviews for Sheathe the Blade
ajremix chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Actually, I thought of Camus and Miklotov as the Grenseal and Alen of Suikoden II;;

Ah, I wish there were more stuff on those two, they're so cool (more personal favorites from the first game). What's more, I wish there was some yaoi stuff on them, too. -.-

But, don't get me wrong, I think this is very good, insightful, intelligent. And in character for what littler characterization the game gave them. I wish they had more of a role in Suiko2 than just standing there. (gr)

~Virgo
Delita-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
I like this. It's a shame Alen and Grenseal don't reappear in Suikoden 2. I would have loved it.

Keep up the good work.
Foregiver-Sign chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
hey...this one is good 2! Nicely written. I've played Suikoden 1 and it was okay. I liked Suikoden II better though.

you're probably wonder why I'm writing all these reviews on yours (you probably think I'm stalking you by now..._)

don't worry, I'm not. I just hate going to your own statistics page and seeing your story and under reviews: 0. It just bothers me...I think "nobody even bothered to read my story". Anyway...now you have something to look at! _. I'm like inflating this page with hot air _ heheheeh...

nice writing, keep going! I like your stories _.