Reviews for Xander in Las Vegas
Tropp chapter 16 . 4/21
This is a surpisingly good story, I would have loved for it to be longer with Xander traveling between sunnydale and xander on a regular basis. Helping the scoobies, consulting with the Montecito and working construction with Danny's dad. The possibilities are fantastic, Xand, Faith and a bunch of junior slayers living in Las Vegas with Clem after S7 is just one of them.

Should you ever decide to continue this story I will send you cookies (all the way from Scandinavia).

Take care and keep up the good work/Tropp
shugokage chapter 16 . 2/2
Awesome story great job!
Ar-Kaos chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
enjoyed this quite a lot, was a bit sad to see you didn't continue it on

thanks for sharing
Hisea Ori chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
great story will you make a sequel?
Lady Phoenyxx chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Absolutely loved this story, looking forward to the sequel.
newbiepeanut chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
I am not sure if you are still writing or not, but I wanted to let you know I loved this story. You actually inspired me to write a Buffy Las Vegas crossover. Hopefully I will finish it soon. And if you ever expand on these stories, I would love it!
Cersesi chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
I like it.
Zaxxon chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
Not familiar with the cross, but was a very good story.

Is there a sequel planned? Would love to see how this Xander, whose seen and felt real friends and appreciation, and has a rep, would react being back in Sunnydale, with being able to name-down the head of the demon clan and others.
guest chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
just read this great story again. good content and a plot that just draws you in, would love to know if your going to do a sequel for this?
Lokina odinsdottir chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
Wow amazing!
Navn Ukjent chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
Nice story.
Niki chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Just read this again. I wanted to let u know how much I enjoyed it
gasacan90 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Great chapter
gasacan90 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Love it
Wednesday's Jest chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
A well plotted and engaging story. I only wish that we could see more of this Xander Harris.