Reviews for Xander in Las Vegas
Aroara Moon chapter 16 . 6/22
I hope you write a sequel. I luv this story
l4w chapter 16 . 3/18
This was a good fic
l4w chapter 4 . 3/18
I love that you worked William Shatner into this fic
l4w chapter 1 . 3/18
Great start
I like how it is mostly the Vegas show with a bit of BtVS for some color
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 12/27/2015
Damn...it sucks that Xander had to go back. I was actually loving the way he helped out in good old Vegas. Overall this fic was a blast to read, and I can't believe you don't have more favs/follows/reviews. Great job!
Sprig chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
ya know, i'm kinda curious as to how Brian and Dom ended up being bouncers at a demon bar.
Tropp chapter 16 . 4/21/2015
This is a surpisingly good story, I would have loved for it to be longer with Xander traveling between sunnydale and xander on a regular basis. Helping the scoobies, consulting with the Montecito and working construction with Danny's dad. The possibilities are fantastic, Xand, Faith and a bunch of junior slayers living in Las Vegas with Clem after S7 is just one of them.

Should you ever decide to continue this story I will send you cookies (all the way from Scandinavia).

Take care and keep up the good work/Tropp
shugokage chapter 16 . 2/2/2015
Awesome story great job!
Ar-Kaos chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
enjoyed this quite a lot, was a bit sad to see you didn't continue it on

thanks for sharing
Hisea Ori chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
great story will you make a sequel?
Lady Phoenyxx chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Absolutely loved this story, looking forward to the sequel.
newbiepeanut chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
I am not sure if you are still writing or not, but I wanted to let you know I loved this story. You actually inspired me to write a Buffy Las Vegas crossover. Hopefully I will finish it soon. And if you ever expand on these stories, I would love it!
Cersesi chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
I like it.
Zaxxon chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
Not familiar with the cross, but was a very good story.

Is there a sequel planned? Would love to see how this Xander, whose seen and felt real friends and appreciation, and has a rep, would react being back in Sunnydale, with being able to name-down the head of the demon clan and others.
guest chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
just read this great story again. good content and a plot that just draws you in, would love to know if your going to do a sequel for this?