Reviews for Xander in Las Vegas
chacra chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
oh so sad! but yeah I get the "why' he has to leave on go back to "hell"... seriously hope that in your mind he goes back to Vegas after "Adam"!

that was a fantastic story! thank you very much for publishing it! good luck with your next project!
chacra chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
wow! Drusilla! never see that one coming! she was perfect! "Evil will blind you" does it refer to Caleb or Willow going on the dark side? mm - well going on to the next!
knightblazer85 chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
you gonna do a sequel to this?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I love Greg! cool choice to bring into the story. I hope you expound on this and gimmie more to read soon. My only critique would be that I would love to have heard more of what they where talking about.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
very glad you continued, i was getting worried there for a bit... looking forward to more

Dark
shelter5 chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
First, I have loved this story. It's been interesting from beginning to end with a good pace and nice plot. With that said, the chapter before this one really felt like an ending. Everything wrapped up real nice. If you want to continue (which I would really love because this cross-over is great) I would recommend making a sequel. It gives you a chance to make a break or have a time skip and come back with a new fresh plot line instead of having a run-on story. It's just a suggestion, take it or leave it, just please keep writing :)
xman2099yahoo.com chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
You do know I wait for the each part and I really have enjoyed it so far.
nyx'godness chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
It's awesome that you added Greg!
And he is probably the best to be introduced to demons and vampires from that group.
chacra chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
yay Greggo is here! and yes I can really see them as friends!
mm wonder who will be appearing next?

thanks for the chapter! always a pleasure to read your story! but I still don't want him to go back to sunnydale! or at least for more than a year! he deserve better!
SeanHicks4 chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
Interesting...not completly sure but I think I caught a origional/Vegas 'CSI' refrence/opening to a multicross...
SlyAddiction chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
Wow! Thanks for the update, come to think of it, they kind of do have a similar sense of humor, they will make great friends! But what will Greg think about Xander's story when he sobers up? Bah! He'll get over it, Xander is too awesome to ignore! Does this mean Xander is gonna get caught up in a CSI case?! I hope so. Thanks again for the chapter!
BaDWolF89 chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
The fact that i can actually imagine this crossover, it works. Can't wait to read some more. would love to see some more Sunnydale peps showing up. hint... Slayer...hint...
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
cute one
Shinsei Tonbo chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
Love the inclusion of Greg and Xander starting to think about getting new friends. I hope he realizes he has a whole bunch of new ones there in Vegas.

Hope he realizes it before he hits the Dale, and if he doesn't I hope he figures it out quick and is supported by at least Giles while he's there. After all, Giles is s far better dad than his is, even though he makes mistakes like the rest of us humans.
Zexs chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
Please tell me thats Greg Sanders from csi.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »