Reviews for Xander in Las Vegas
BaDWolF89 chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
I really liked reading this FF, maybe a sequel?
Genericrandom chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
A decent story enhanced by the fact you were able to bring it to a close. So many fail/don't bother to do that.

The chapters were pretty short and prevented you really doing much character development.

Eh, I dunno. It feels like you started out with something awesome, got bored and killed it. If that is the case, then it's for the best. This started off as an interesting story with an good premise and didn't deserve to fall into eternally unfinished fanfic hell. I'll give it 6.5/10
Nicodemusshadow chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
I've enjoyed following the story. The character development was well thought out and the story itself became believable. Instead of vastly overpowered characters acting against their normal behavior, you managed to slot Xander into the Las Vegas world in a way that made him seem like he belonged. I would love to see a sequel to this story. I don't think you would even need to necessarily show him back in sunnyvale, instead you could just have him coming back to Vegas with a few flashbacks as necessary.

I hope to see more of your writing soon,
Firehedgehog chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
aww.. its over. lets hope for sequel
Lovegood Loves Good chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Sequel!
ChaosRune chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Great chapter, even if I'm sad that it's over, maybe you have a sequel in mind? Maybe about Xander's adventures back in Sunnydale now that he is a little more mature and have good friends back in Las Vegas. Or maybe about after Xander is done there and come back to the hotel.
I'm sure anything you have planned will be good, as this fic showed me.
msdarque chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Kinda bittersweet and sweet and interesting ending. Totally fitting and logical.
I really, really hope there'll be a sequel... **fingers crossed**
Congrats and kudos! It's been a fantastic time reading this. :D
msdarque chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Wow... intriguing and surprising chapter.
I really loved Drusilla's appearance. Great! :D
Congrats!
Godogma chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Well, I suppose its a good thing that you ended it there - considering from Dru's inference you were just going to repeat the same stupidity as the show without changing much if anything I'm glad I don't have to slog through it.

Too bad too, this was a good fic.
chacra chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
oh so sad! but yeah I get the "why' he has to leave on go back to "hell"... seriously hope that in your mind he goes back to Vegas after "Adam"!

that was a fantastic story! thank you very much for publishing it! good luck with your next project!
chacra chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
wow! Drusilla! never see that one coming! she was perfect! "Evil will blind you" does it refer to Caleb or Willow going on the dark side? mm - well going on to the next!
knightblazer85 chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
you gonna do a sequel to this?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I love Greg! cool choice to bring into the story. I hope you expound on this and gimmie more to read soon. My only critique would be that I would love to have heard more of what they where talking about.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
very glad you continued, i was getting worried there for a bit... looking forward to more

Dark
shelter5 chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
First, I have loved this story. It's been interesting from beginning to end with a good pace and nice plot. With that said, the chapter before this one really felt like an ending. Everything wrapped up real nice. If you want to continue (which I would really love because this cross-over is great) I would recommend making a sequel. It gives you a chance to make a break or have a time skip and come back with a new fresh plot line instead of having a run-on story. It's just a suggestion, take it or leave it, just please keep writing :)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »