Reviews for Xander in Las Vegas
Firehedgehog chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
aww.. its over. lets hope for sequel
Lovegood Loves Good chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
ChaosRune chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Great chapter, even if I'm sad that it's over, maybe you have a sequel in mind? Maybe about Xander's adventures back in Sunnydale now that he is a little more mature and have good friends back in Las Vegas. Or maybe about after Xander is done there and come back to the hotel.
I'm sure anything you have planned will be good, as this fic showed me.
msdarque chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Kinda bittersweet and sweet and interesting ending. Totally fitting and logical.
I really, really hope there'll be a sequel... **fingers crossed**
Congrats and kudos! It's been a fantastic time reading this. :D
msdarque chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Wow... intriguing and surprising chapter.
I really loved Drusilla's appearance. Great! :D
Godogma chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Well, I suppose its a good thing that you ended it there - considering from Dru's inference you were just going to repeat the same stupidity as the show without changing much if anything I'm glad I don't have to slog through it.

Too bad too, this was a good fic.
chacra chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
oh so sad! but yeah I get the "why' he has to leave on go back to "hell"... seriously hope that in your mind he goes back to Vegas after "Adam"!

that was a fantastic story! thank you very much for publishing it! good luck with your next project!
chacra chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
wow! Drusilla! never see that one coming! she was perfect! "Evil will blind you" does it refer to Caleb or Willow going on the dark side? mm - well going on to the next!
knightblazer85 chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
you gonna do a sequel to this?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I love Greg! cool choice to bring into the story. I hope you expound on this and gimmie more to read soon. My only critique would be that I would love to have heard more of what they where talking about.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
very glad you continued, i was getting worried there for a bit... looking forward to more

shelter5 chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
First, I have loved this story. It's been interesting from beginning to end with a good pace and nice plot. With that said, the chapter before this one really felt like an ending. Everything wrapped up real nice. If you want to continue (which I would really love because this cross-over is great) I would recommend making a sequel. It gives you a chance to make a break or have a time skip and come back with a new fresh plot line instead of having a run-on story. It's just a suggestion, take it or leave it, just please keep writing :) chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
You do know I wait for the each part and I really have enjoyed it so far.
nyx'godness chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
It's awesome that you added Greg!
And he is probably the best to be introduced to demons and vampires from that group.
chacra chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
yay Greggo is here! and yes I can really see them as friends!
mm wonder who will be appearing next?

thanks for the chapter! always a pleasure to read your story! but I still don't want him to go back to sunnydale! or at least for more than a year! he deserve better!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »