Reviews for Xander in Las Vegas
SlyAddiction chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Oh wow, I got shivers! I can't wait to hear how the operation goes! Eagerly awaiting your next update! :)
ChaosRune chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Not bad, I like the plot you have here, and I really enjoy the character interaction. I can't wait to see how this hostage situation is going to end
Wonderbee31 chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
This story is a lot of fun here, and enjoying how Xander is fitting into the world of Ls Vegas, as well as if they might be able to convince him to stay as well with all the current props he's getting from them compared to the Scoobies.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
This story is effing awesome, please update soon!
chacra chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
why do men are always stupid? it's something i would really like to know

and now it's up to xander to save them ..morons.

but as always an excellent chapter!

good luck!
msdarque chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Oh man, figures that some idiot would mess things up.

Just hope Xander'll be able to clear things up, get the bad guy, and get the agents out.

Interesting chapter, eagerly waiting to see how the op goes.

Congrats!
xman2999 chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
Oh is someones ass grass once Ed hears about things if that agent didn't call and if he did. Hum Ed seating by and letting Xander out there with out extra back up. I think not. Can't wait for more you are pulling in to keep checking for more.
Keeper of Storms chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
This is a nice and fun read.

I look forward to seeing how it progresses :)
Deadzepplin chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
Time for some action

also I bet that the moron in charge is going to get fired or something
bananacupcakes chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
please update soon :)
NightAngel99 chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
Still absolutely loving the story. It's a bummer that the chapters are so short but love it.
xman2999 chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
I know real life may get in the way but I hope you can get more done soon as I am really enjoying this story.
a new girl chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
be careful- spell check won't catch words that are correctly spelled wrong words.

"This was a man Xander could immolate."

immolate is to set on fire, to burn up. You mean imitate.
chacra chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
hohoho! i love reading about a strategist xander! make me happy!

love those two chapters! now i'm insanly curious about what will happen and if we will read more about Chris'team and xander!

really can't wait! good luck!
nyx'godness chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
Great update!

And the introduction of team 7! I can see how they could inspire him. It's good for Xander to start wondering on other options whether he takes it up or not options are always good.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »