Reviews for Xander in Las Vegas
msdarque chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Oh man, figures that some idiot would mess things up.

Just hope Xander'll be able to clear things up, get the bad guy, and get the agents out.

Interesting chapter, eagerly waiting to see how the op goes.

xman2999 chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
Oh is someones ass grass once Ed hears about things if that agent didn't call and if he did. Hum Ed seating by and letting Xander out there with out extra back up. I think not. Can't wait for more you are pulling in to keep checking for more.
Keeper of Storms chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
This is a nice and fun read.

I look forward to seeing how it progresses :)
Deadzepplin chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
Time for some action

also I bet that the moron in charge is going to get fired or something
bananacupcakes chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
please update soon :)
NightAngel99 chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
Still absolutely loving the story. It's a bummer that the chapters are so short but love it.
xman2999 chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
I know real life may get in the way but I hope you can get more done soon as I am really enjoying this story.
a new girl chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
be careful- spell check won't catch words that are correctly spelled wrong words.

"This was a man Xander could immolate."

immolate is to set on fire, to burn up. You mean imitate.
chacra chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
hohoho! i love reading about a strategist xander! make me happy!

love those two chapters! now i'm insanly curious about what will happen and if we will read more about Chris'team and xander!

really can't wait! good luck!
nyx'godness chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
Great update!

And the introduction of team 7! I can see how they could inspire him. It's good for Xander to start wondering on other options whether he takes it up or not options are always good.
Deadzepplin chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Epic but Xander needs to kick some more ass like trained asses
FallenAngel chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Hey! I like this story a lot, Super!Xander fics are fun to read and this and your Supernatural one always make me happy to see updated. One note:in the second to last new chapter you say something like: "Chris Larabee was someone Xander could immolate." I think you mean emulate, immolate means set on fire and I'd prefer he not do that. Not a great show of respect. Otherwise this is awesome. If you ever need a beta let me know!
msdarque chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Awesome chapter.

Going to Ed and Danny was the right choice, I think.

Nice touch with the gummy worms and Ed noticing. :D

Loved it. Really hope there's more soon.

msdarque chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Interesting, fun chapter. I liked it.

I think Xander would be a great AFT agent and would fit nicely with the Team Seven.

I would be so bloody tempted to eat those gummy worms. :D

Deadzepplin chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Where is the update this is the same chapter as last time!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »