Reviews for Show Me You Love Me, Forever
Miyuki chapter 1 . 3/24
Ugh! I hate Elizabeth! I'm so surprised that Ciel didn't say shut up to her! But anyway, I love your story sooo much! And I love Sebaciel much more! XD
influenceyourthoughts chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
okay so lemme tell you a little story.

i came across this awesome story. so excited to read it blah blah blah. every night i would read at least like 3-4 chapters and all that jazz. today, i finally get to the last chapter. and i was so freaking excited to hit next, and realize nothing is thereeee. i look up at the last updated date... and its NOVEMBER. 23. 2013. this was probably the saddest day of my life. but thanks for a great story pal. please keep writing! you're really talented ! best of luck!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/19/2014
Updated: Nov 23, 2013

not that long ago
PhoenixK14 chapter 24 . 4/7/2014
I love the story. Hope there'll be an update soon
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 23 . 7/29/2013
Aaaaawwwww its such a shame ur going through writers blogmor whtevr its clled ur storys really good and way bttr thn beuty and the beast.
Luna reminds me of myself. ..its scary
Jasmine-The True Believer chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
This is...AWESOME! I've never read anything like it. I love this story. Please update soon!
4everKing chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
This story is amayzing so please update :)
emberstar55 chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
i love this story!sorry for the blank review on the last chapter, i meant to press the favorite, but my hand feel short DX i love your story, and i cant wait for future chapters!
emberstar55 chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
JezebelStrike chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
Man, I sure wish this was the story that you update quickly because I want to see more of this!
Like seriously, I like how Sebastian is all "Rawr" And Ciel is like "Whatever"
*nods* Yes, I do see myself seeing through to the end of this story.
Keep writing!
aubrey chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
Aw I know its been months but please continue this! This is probably the best CeilSeb fanfic that I have read yet! It's awsome!
promocat chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
just relax & the plot bunnies will comw-still a good story
aubrey chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
Please continue this! I am positive u can do it, and u are a very good writer
DiavolSange chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
it's ok even if you update once a year (well, no not really) but please, just don't abandon this story T_T
i really really like it and i hope you'll get your muse back soon :)
Thegraybluekitten chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
I really thought you had abandoned this story.. but it's nice to know that you're back.
And I understand if you want to take your time finishing it. Just take your time- we'll ( at least I) understand.
I thought that the last chapter was a bit rushed and out of context but this one is so much better written and just like the beginning of the story.