Reviews for What Would You Give?
adamo393 chapter 35 . 1/30
I enjoyed this story immensely . although i did find it quite slow on the romance side ..the plot and characterization was amazing. Take care and thanks for sharing this wonderful read
AalisEliza chapter 35 . 12/11/2015
This was excellent. I devoured this in an evening. Although, did you resolve the slave bond, because I don't think I caught it if you did.
Maryam99 chapter 35 . 10/26/2015
Loved it soooo much I want to die from happiness and satisfaction! :)

I'm so glad it was a happy ending!

My grandma died from cancer too, last year. Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure she would be very proud of you.
Maryam99 chapter 26 . 10/25/2015
I want to bash their heads for being so stubborn. I love how sweet everything is.
Maryam99 chapter 25 . 10/25/2015
So so so so so sweet! :)

I'm glad everything is out in the open. Except a thing or two.
Maryam99 chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
Wow wow wow wow! I loved the last part! :)) so sweet.

I think the bit about seeing your parents in a different light was hint towards Hermione's parents and why they were killed?

Martha died with an unborn child?

More questions!
Maryam99 chapter 17 . 10/24/2015
Hi! Um, I know it's a bloody long review, but please read and respond! :)

Well, just a few things about your story.

I love the pace of romance in your story. I really love it. In some stories, Draco and Hermione get together in the third chapter and the rest of the story is about their relationship and lots of smut, but what I really like to read about is how they got together, so this is my cup of tea.

What really bothers me is the mystery. I know it's your story, and you've labeled it as "Mystery, Romance" but seriously. You know, the problem is that there are sooooo many unsolved problems and questions that I feel like I'm rapidly missing something. I am constantly tempted to go read the end so I can figure everything out and then come back and read the story, so that I can actually enjoy the mystery part.

I feel useless, not understanding anything, anything at all!

Here are what I still haven't got the answer for:

The obvious thing is that Rodolphus Lestrange is the killer, but we don't know much else.

Healer Welsh reminded me of Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde most of the time. The strange thing is that I think you mentioned that some of his actions remind Draco of Theo and his uncle both. And sometimes he is his sweet self.

You even managed to make a mystery out of a really minor character! How was Pansy a slave? We will find out right?

The red bandana. Why does Hermione value it so much? It's obvious her mother gave it to him, but is there more to it than that?

Theo acting weird. I think you mentioned that his eyes looked strange. Could he be under Imperius?

How can Theo Apparate around Hogwarts? And if he actually can, then why didn't he go to Hermione's room in the first place, instead of knocking on the Head dorm door.

Why does Hermione mention conversations with "him"? If he talked to Hermione at all, long enough to tell her Theo is no good, then why didn't he finish her off?

What was it that was speeding the cancer along? Will it interfere with the potion's process?

Is Martha Evans related to Harry's mother, or did you purposely choose that name to confuse us?

I can only assume Andrew was Rodolphus and Martha's love child or he was the result of a rape. If the latter is true, why was he concerned about their death, and if the first is correct, why wasn't he involved in their lives?

Why would someone want to kill Martha and her child, much less Muggles or Hermione Granger.

How did Rodolphus escape Azkaban?

What are these murders McGonagall talks about? Why is no one concerned with them? Why is it that Hermione can see her killer, but the Ministry doesn't arrested him?

Why was Hermione chained in the basement of their house, and still alive?

What was that caused Hermione's cancer? Was it the death of her parents only, or is it more to it than that?

Will Lucius be relieved of his insanity by Hermione's help or not? Will Narcissa be grateful?

Why was it that in some chapters ago Welsh said "you don't realize what I'm doing for her" or something like that? Did he actually think that he was helping?

Why does no one know that Hermione's parents are dead? I mean no one told her friends?

Who are Hermione's guardians?

What was Annabelle's task, when Hermione and Draco stopped her?

How does the killer keep an eye on Draco and Hermione?

Why is Draco the only one that can protect Hermione? I mean, couldn't they have Draco AND some Aurors helping out?

What will happen with Hermione and her friends? Why was Ron so angry the other day? I can understand a bit of anger, but not to that extent.

I remember in the first chapters Harry acted like he knew something, while Ron was still oblivious and asked a lot of questions. Is that an important piece of information?

What does Hermione have to do with Andrew, that she saw him when he was four?

Okay, that's all for now. I relieved my mind of all that questions. I'm sure there are a lot more I don't remember. I like your story a lot. I'm going to read and solve all this mystery.
Maryam99 chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
Oh well. So bloody confusing. Why doesn't she tell anyone?
Maryam99 chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
I'm so happy that Hermione's better now. But this is all very aggravating! It's a HUGE mystery. I hope to discover all soon.
Maryam99 chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
Yep. Definitely disgusting. I can imagine Hermione perfectly fine, and it makes me feel sick. I see little signs from him starting to show toward Hermione. I hope they make the deal soon and she quits being so bloody stubborn. I love your writing style. You are very good. You sometimes confuse use of apostrophes though. Oh and past form of drag is dragged, not drug! :)
Maryam99 chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Cancer is bloody disgusting.
holidaysforever chapter 35 . 7/11/2015
This story constantly had me on the edge of my seat! Loved it!
Snapefan1983 chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
After the first time draco did the spell, Does he ever have to do the spell again? How is he going to do it with the headmistress there?
Snapefan1983 chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
Whoops Draco told Ron and Harry are the cancer! When she didn't want them to know!
Snapefan1983 chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
What does that mean? Pansy had probably reached that conclusion by now, but he wasn't going to consider her. Pansy had played this role once, and she wouldn't put someone else in this position.
1,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »