Reviews for What Would You Give?
Bexes chapter 35 . 3/18
This is the first novella fanfic I have read in quite sometime. It had mystery, danger, plot twists and romance. The one thing that comes to mind after reading it however is that Draco NEVER released her from being his slave.

It was a great story but had loose ends.
MSCAROL chapter 7 . 1/3
So a new twist...threats and i am guessing another black family member in the mix?
What is going on. I am curious. I should be in bed but instead you have me wrapped here .
mscarol chapter 4 . 1/2
you have my attention for this story.
Catherine Im chapter 35 . 12/31/2013
This was an amazingly complex story, and I really enjoyed reading it.
XxStarxGazerxX chapter 35 . 1/1
I love this story- i mean Draco was as mean as i've ever read him to be, and certainly, the vile cockroach phrase from HP popped into my mind many times. In a strange way, I think you've captivated the Malfoys perfectly well, and it's interesting- in so many other stories with these two people as the main focus, Hermione and Draco get off with just a few fights against family members when the reality is- JK Rowling didn't put these two together in a relationship because it truly goes against the beliefs and very core of these two fictional beings. You managed to create a mystery not even the reader could resolve until it was all brout out to light- and while mystery absolutely infuriates me anyplace else, in your stories it's well placed and everything is well written. You managed to create a series of events so well, in fact, that Draco and Hermione did manage to fall in love- even if, at this stage, the feeling can't quite be called that. Thank you for writing such a long, compelling story. I will be hard pressed to find anything else that captures my attention, like this did.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but the past tense of "drag" is "dragged" and not "drug".
Catherine Im chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I just realized that your chapter titles are directly from the song "My Immortal" by Evanescence. Quite an ironic title for such a story, eh?
Guest chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
earlier in the story, Draco helped her put a shirt on. How did he not notice the scars then?
skari chapter 35 . 10/6/2013
Another great story. I've really enjoyed your writing, twice now. Your stories are mixture of mystery, compassion and thrill, your very good at plot weaving. I Wish you well in your writing. A very touching and heart felt fic.
skari chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
O gosh, this literally made my heart beat a little faster, Lol, that must mean your awesome
skari chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
Lol what a crazy fic, your really good at this
skari chapter 24 . 10/5/2013
Aww so sweet, I don't know how Hermione's feelings are developing though
skari chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Lol. Hermione is alive! Mu ha ha! I'm excited!
skari chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Finally! He's such an immature arse isn't he? Can't wait until Hermione is on her feet. Really well written story, Lol definitely intriguing. Theo is Way sicker than Malfoy, that Welch guy is creepy and Blaise seems redeemable, he's still bad just not as bad and Yh...Lol, I'm enjoying your story.
allisath chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
really good story and all, but i don't really like the character's personality, and although i am all for suspense you have dragged this on for WAY too long. I'm bored of the story, and i don't want to be mean but i can't imagine reading another 23 chapters. I am not going to continue this story :( Your actual writing is brilliant, but your story isn't for me. The main piece of advice that i'd give you would be to shorten your story, so that your readers don't get bored.

With all due respect,