Reviews for Star of the Elements
Waffle192 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
TRU;Y A GREAT WAY TO END A GREAT STORY THANKS FOR IT, this story is defintly in my top ten of completed stories I loved to read. if your alive to read this then thank you for this joyous story
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
The story was great. It's definitely one of my favorites. I like how you brought Youei Sakura in the story. I had forgot all about her. I haven't the show in a while. But you motivated me to go back and rewatch it. I think there's sequel to this so I'm about to go and read that. Good job
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
Yes! About time. That final fight scene did it. I really enjoyed myself. Such a dramatic finish.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 9 . 5/5/2009
Aw. I knew Chimitsu liked Jack. That's kind of sad how they had to split. Ugh, so much is going to change now that Jack is going back to the past. The things he's done in the future are now long gone. Tsk tsk.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Epic. The struggle of getting up this mountain is something beautiful.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
I enjoyed that fight more than the other. Hirame is my fav. so far., hands down. She gave Jack a run for his money. If it wasn't for the rules and Jacks code of honor, he would have been dead. Good chapter.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
I noticed this earlier but I failed to mention it. I like how you start off the chapters so randomly. It's just like the real thing.

That was a great fight scene.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
LMAO. I like Chame, she's story is clever.

I love the way you wrote this.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Wow. I was wondering how far Jack was going to go. Jack is a better man than me. I think I would have fell for her spell. This story is well-written. Did you draw everything out before you actually began writing? Just wondering.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
This story just keeps me at the edge of the chair. I'm assuming Himoto is the next lady Jack's looking for. She seems so sexy xD.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
Wow. Nicely done. I love how you brought a hydra in the mix. Chimitsu seems fun when she has energy. I love it how she whacked him with her wings. I found that funny. This seem like it's going to be a good read. Read more tomorrow.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Nice. I must admit. I like how you started off from when Jack was falling back on to the earth. Chimitsu sounds interesting. I'm going to continue reading. This story looks promising.
amigo49 chapter 11 . 1/5/2003
I think i have the answer to everybodys question, what jack meant when he said "My heart belongs to another" was jack missed the young girl he meant as a boy. (uncontrollible giggling) jack and sakura sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, Then comes marriage then comes jackie with a baby carriag
Kiki Cabou too lazy to sign in kcabouhotmail.com chapter 11 . 11/17/2002
That was really amazing. I read this in bits and pieces, looking for it and finding it again and again, and I finally finished it. What can I say? It's great. One oddball idea I got from this is that the plot would make a cool video game. In terms of the literature, though, Jack's narration was interesting. It was unexpected - he's not very chatty, after all. I liked how you fit the quest into Jack's adventures on the show. All of your translations lended credence to your words, and I thought the Elementals were marvelous. Strong women should be included in every story. The scenes that gripped me the most were definitely Himoto's seduction and Hirame's incredible battle. Spectacular. :) PS: I wrote "The Village at the End of the Earth" BEFORE I read this. I swear, I was not copying what happened with Chimitsu and Jack. (i.e. Healin', Lovin', and Leavin'.) In any case, bravo, and when I get some more time, I'll read the next story you wrote about the Elementals.
YT1 chapter 11 . 11/3/2002
How sweet! :)

I just finished reading the story. While there are some parts of it that I just can't get my mind around (most of chapters 3 and 4, actually), I can certainly see Jack/Masurao and his son at the end. It makes me want to cry, but in a good way.

And the way you tied up the whole timeline thing was good too - it makes sense that Jack would have to defeat Aku in both timelines. Changing the past is a tricky business, and there is of course a paradox or two involved in this case, but you handled it quite nicely.

I'm going to write my own end to Jack's adventures someday - though probably not soon - and I can only hope that it will be as good as yours. Before I worry about that, though, I have to finish the fic I'm working on now...:)