Reviews for Who Is That Masked Cherry Blossom?
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Very Cool.
So Good.
Excellent.
dark Archer chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
Cool! I liked it a lot. Very good.
Alex Warlorn chapter 6 . 11/3/2002
While they weren’t able to penetrate the barrier of the Shield Card, they were enough to scare Sakura out of her wits.

I'm surprised she didn't scream in terror and join them on the other side.

“Don’t tell me what kind of sorcerer I am,” Eriol sighed.

“Don’t tell me what kind of sorcerer I am,” Eriol retorted.

Yea, Eriol WOULD want to dabble in demon summoning if he saw it. (he'll try anything, wonder he hasn't blown himself up)

“How was I supposed to know we’d be attacked by a fictional character?

Yes, I do pick up the irony of that statement.

“I want the location of Castle Grayskull! Tell me where it is!”

Okay, now I'M sweatdropping.

You do know He-Man is an American cartoon right? never mind . . .. forget I said anything.

Doesn't skull face's sword split in two?

Ruby Moon scratched her chin. “Why does this look familiar to me?”

Oh yea! Phantom Menace!

Sakura is going to be in the hospitial for a while after this . . .

“Uh…Sakura…doesn’t any of this look familiar to you?”

“Uh…Sakura…does any of this look familiar to you?”

Didn't you saw 'TWO' last chapters?

There was nothing glorious about this line of work.

Anyone who wants to be crime fighter for glory should find another line of work. Praise ISN'T what the job's about.

How many times have you seen Spiderman always talking about hanging up his costume?

You need to remove a word here.

Heh, this was fun ride, if I ever forgot to say it, you write comedy that makes SENSE! It's just I've read so many humor fics that have OOC as a rule of tumb! I'm glade to see your different.
rebeccag239 chapter 6 . 11/2/2002
This was an very intresting story

I liked it

Digifan
Mr. Pokemaster chapter 6 . 11/2/2002
Nice ending! It was exactly what I had expected, although I didn't see the Star Wars reference coming at all. Nice job, and keep up the good work on all your fics!
Milkyway Lynx chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
this is such an original idea! and a good one! keep going!
rebeccag239 chapter 5 . 9/13/2002
Again this is very intrsting

This is a good fic and please keep writing

Digifan
Alex Warlorn chapter 5 . 9/13/2002
Skeletor? THIS IS TOO MUCH! HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Guess Carange would slaughter too many innocents and Galactus would just be a little overkill.

Does Eriol realize how the fight is going?

Eriol's plan isn't going to work . . . this way. He needs to do things personally like he used to do, if he becomes a masked villian he would KNOW how to scare Sakura out of this. Also, it WOULD be a chance for him to have the fun he used to have tormenting I mean testing Sakura all the time.
Drakochi chapter 5 . 9/12/2002
COOL!I wanna know what happens next!Why not Hurt badly Syoran not kill him but hurt...sakura would probably stop...
ShenlongXZ NSI chapter 4 . 9/3/2002
Fantastic Camera? The hell? THis is a really funny fic, keep it up. Oh, by the way, great idea of making Eriol the anti-hero (cos that's what I assume he's gonna be). Looking forward to the next chapters.
Kara Kasai chapter 4 . 8/12/2002
Very cute. Keep going, 'kay?

Kara
Sakurajr17 chapter 4 . 8/12/2002
PLEASE WRITE MORE! IT WAS SOO FUNNY AND I LOVED IT...e-mail me when the next chapter is up at
Alex Warlorn chapter 4 . 8/12/2002
I wonder what super villian action figure Eriol is going to animate. Dr. Doom? Maybe MewTwo from pokemon! Galactus? The Punisher? Anyway, Eriol, is being his noraml manipulative self I see.

IMHO Sakura should know to quite while she's ahead until she creates the 'Bullet Proof' card.
Red Dragon4 chapter 4 . 8/12/2002
Yay! You updated! XD XD! The poor cat burglar must've been so confused. Kero is seriously sticking to this superhero business isn't he? CAn't wait to see another chapter!
Bil chapter 4 . 8/12/2002
Oy, Madison and Kero have been watching way too much TV and haven't been getting enough fresh air. A superhero? Only a good profession in real life if you don't mind dying an early death!

But this is great fun. One question: why is everyone *but* Eriol using the dub names? Mild incosistancy.

I rather hope Eriol does manage to nip this thing in the bud. Man, Madison and Kero call themselves friends? They're trying to kill her!

*Anyway*. I like this a lot. It's well written and lots of fun. Can't wait to find out what Eriol's plan is.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »