Reviews for Dad Becomes Him
The Battle Nexus Champion chapter 2 . 1/21
I love this! Read it all just now. I don't think they were that out of character. I can see anyone freaking out over becoming a parent and being a little nervous.

Ooh. Cheetara is pregnant again. It might be a girl this time. Or twin girls. Looks like Tygra may have to build that fortress to keep the male cats away after all xD
dickory5 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
OMG! it was beautiful!
phunky chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
That was awesome. Funny and cute! I loved it :)
argent98 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I was reading this at 10:30 at night and had to SERIOUSLY restrain myself from squealing at Kastor and Pollux. Cutest thing!
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I loved it! I didn't find the characters too OOC because pregnancy does weird things to a person. I thought Tygra's fears of fatherhood were sweet and Cheetara's insecurities and quick mood changes are something probably every woman who has every been pregnant can relate too. This story was so much fun! I thought adding in the 'exes' was an interesting touch. And of course, the end of the story finds Cheetara pregnant again. With there be an epilogue?
Prairie24 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
This story was fabulous and absolutely hilarious! It was great to see Lion-O giving his brother some sage advice. I also liked the idea of Tygra's exes. Great job!
Luna de Papel chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
This was just incredible. You promised so much through the first part that I wondered if you'd be able to make it again... you obviously did.

Great twin names :)

And of course, the cherry on top... Lion-O and his sleeping mask! lmao
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was great! It's fun to read an OOC fic every now and then and you hit the nail on the head with this one.
Stl chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great story keep it up!
strangebloke chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
hey, nice job here! pretty fluffy overall, and with a little OOCness, but none of that prevented it from being a good read. Cheetara foils Tygra's enthusiastic and nervous attitude with her calm and sensible outlook.

Fun to read. some random notes: liked Lion-O's characterization here, as being strong, friendly, and somewhat oblivious. Liked the OCs...

Yeah, not bad.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
That was adorable! Seeing Tygra at a loss- worried about his wife. It may seem out of character, but pregnancy has been known to change men and put them in touch with their 'sensitive side'. I especially loved Tygra's thoughts about building a wall around the house to protect his potential daughter from 'cats like him'. Having twin boys should didn't seem to ease his mind much, though. This was a sweet story and I look forward to the next chapter.

I agree wholeheartedly! Bring on episode 14!
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
We who have already met their children in previous fics know Tygra has all the reasons in the world to fear fatherhood all right.

Your T/C pair are amazing. They are always feel so natural together, and their relationship perfectly believable, just like a regular happy couple. We could chalk any OOC-iness to the years that spanned between Ep. 13 and this story and forget all about it!