Reviews for The Masquerade
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
*shudders*

Personally, I think Solo would be more likely to have a portrait - but the whole affair is just creepy.

Intriguing! I loved how you wrote this. Very nostalgic, but in a way that some things never change.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
You play off the whole "mask" motif so very deftly, with even a nod toward Dorian Gray. You make it obvious that it is not the "order from HQS" that draws IK back to selected missions, but Whose voice is on the other end of that silver pen that lures him back to duty. Your description of "a new kind of partnership in the works, untested but full of promise" is so heartening.
alynwa chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love this! Good job.
LaH Carabele chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Glad to see the guys back as a working partnership for the forces of good in the world.

I've never liked the concept of THE RETURN movie though and still don't. And I'm afraid I just can't truly visualize Illya choosing fashion design as a career. (Though Napoleon getting in on the ground floor of an expanding form of business like computers and making a killing has always made sense to me. He had that kind savvy ...not to mention luck.)

Well written, Glenna, but I'm afraid - because of the particular subject matter - just not my personal cup of tea.
MLaw chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Very cool. You painted them right, and when it was time you had them slipping into that old, favorite article of clothing, with it still fitting perfectly. (had to use a clothing analogy) Really enjoyed this!
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Interesting look into their future and their return to UNCLE. The long time of separation quickly is over come with just a few minutes of friendship. Very nice