Reviews for Strange Imprints: Liberty for Wolves
This was good could you make another one but you switch it so Bella is the vampire and edward is the imprint
Is she a werewolf?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
Great final story. Very unique!
luvyateamedward chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
Great story! I'd like to know what happened to Bella in that year between. Thanks for sharing!
Montara chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
Another interesting story, I loved this idea as well. I hope Bella won't have to eventually stay in her wolf form forever, I hope Edward will keep her grounded so she'll have a reason to stay human.

Thank you for sharing!
Omnifarious777 chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
I agree that you tried to hard with the family acceptance thing. I think most likely Edward would pull a classic brooding Edward and keep her in his room with him refusing to explain himself or his mate to anyone. Alice would be super accepting and would maybe even see that Bella is human underneath but would hide it from Edward because... well she's Alice and she does that. lol
willowfaust chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Care and love. Hope to see your original work one day. When u do, give one last post to let us know what it is and where we can find it
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2015
Good story. But you did have emse invite Victoria back to house when she stayed home with bella at the end of last chapter.
Sabella Rose chapter 20 . 10/1/2015
it over? crap I liked this story
vivx-chan chapter 20 . 9/29/2015
I loved the chapter! It was super sweet. I would really like to know what happen to Bella in the year she disappeared.

All the best luck!
AinsleyWright chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
Goodbye for now. This was a great story to read. I enjoyed it.
William Francies Reisen-Newman chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
nice finish to a nice story.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/26/2015
Good job
DoubleFate chapter 20 . 9/26/2015
This last chapter is so rushed and had almost no point to it! Seriously so she leaves for a year then comes back and you just end it like that? The rest of the story was somewhat enjoyable so it's a bummer the story was ended this way.
William Francies Reisen-Newman chapter 19 . 9/23/2015