Reviews for Awe Chapter One
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Brilliant! You tapped into Cristina's thoughts accurately here, being viewed as a piece of meat by men and observing people's true emotions from afar. It's cute that she doesn't yet have a good read on what Isabel wants aside from the fact that she's drawn to her. I enjoyed the conflict going on in Cristina's mind between avenging herself on Isabel's father and her growing love for Isabel. I love this pairing so much! *squees* Major props :DDD
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Well done!

As a Canaidan who can't speak a fraction of Spanish,.. Or French,.. Barely makin English lol - this is a great insight and POV. I watched a few vids on YouTube and this is a great filler to the show. I've seen S2 in its entirety last year but not S3. I heard not so good things so am leaving it at that and living in S2 and what surrounds it.

Thanks for the story!
Interp86 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Thanks for posting, I love these two :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
wonderful story, please continue
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Jackie chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Good work here! I hope you'll continue it!
Ujin chapter 1 . 10/26/2012

love crisabel too.

can you pls. continue
Marinuqui chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Sorry. I'm very bad in English but i'll try to explain my...My opinion. I loved this chapter. And a liked very much Isabel and Cristina. Althought i didn't like Cristina when she played with Isabel, for me it's a good friendship. Are you going to continue? I wait that your answer was yes... Please! )
Yeahbutnobutyeah chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love the way you are telling this! I can not wait to read the next chapter! Thankyou for writing Crisabel!
Fathom540 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow, one of I think only 2 fan fics online on Tierra de Lobos so far (at least in English), and so beautifully written. Thanks for sharing this! I think that the only reason that there isn't a stampede of people reviewing/commenting to date is that most English-speaking Isabel/Cristina fans haven't found this yet. It takes some specific searching to find it. :)

Love the insight into Cristina as we follow her through the goings on in the actual episodes, and the progression of her thoughts and feelings from being intrigued by Isabel (and her reactions to Cristina, so unlike what Cristina was used to) and rather arrogant about her ability to seduce her, to starting to lose her well-developed sense of control during their interactions. I especially like your descriptions of the part where Cristina follows Isabel into the forest and placed Isabel's hand over her heart.

Also a great portrayal of Cristina as not only beautiful and seductive but street smart and highly perceptive of others' feelings and motivations...

I would definitely LOVE for you to continue this story. Please say there's more! :)
Zephyrsun chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I love this piece very much. Thanks for providing such a good work. Maybe you are interested to know it has been translated to a Chinese edition, which means I have luckily got the chance to enjoy it even twice :) Just looking forward to more chapters, and cheers for the coming 3rd Season in March!