Reviews for A Debt Repaid
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
...

*headtilt* Owen/Lex is an actual thing? Huh. Never came across that before- but I suppose any pairing I'll broship people will slashship so there we go.

You know what, this was adorable. This was absolutely adorable. I totally love this fic.

(And though I normally don't wear slash goggles I could entirely understand how this fic could be used as a jumping-off point for Owen/Lex.)

Another excellent ficlet, and I'm off to read the next!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I am more concerned with the fact that Owen has serious split personality issues and the two (three?) different species thing. On the other hand, I kinda loved Grace to bits.

I still say a kiss is more intimate than a hug on the PDA scale, even a kiss on the cheek. There are bro-hugs, and a gal can hug just about anyone, but a kiss on the face (at least for Americans, which admittedly we are not dealing with here) is only for family, /very/ close friends, and significant others.
SLRisme chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
*To lazy too log in :P* You did a wonderful job with both this story and "In the Dark of the Night", they were beautifully done! Showing us this side of both Owen and Lex is sweet.

Also to note: Though I didn't have my slash goggles on, I will say that if you ever did a story like that many people would love to read it and would probably enjoy it. You did a good job at keeping the characters in character. :*
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Sa!

I realize that you implied that this was not a pairing in the respect of actual slash and actual, mutually exchanged feelings, but if it was and if you did write such a thing, I do believe quite a few people would go down with this ship. Myself included, you genius. :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Good indeed
Vanillasiren chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I must admit I am not a huge fan of Owen/Puck in slash pairings, but this was really good. Just a hint of slashiness. And quite touching as well. Lexington could certainly do worse, hee.
Sonar chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
That one was rather nice to read.