Reviews for Brightness in the Dark
Tachi Kagahara chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
So once again they didn't meet Ellen until after John died. They got the number from his voicemail. Still this is very good please update again.
Tachi Kagahara chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hey I don't know if you are even writing this anymore more but I just wanted to point out that if Sam already died and Deam made the deal then there's no text comming from John with coordninates. John would have already been dead... but other than that this is interesting, you should really continue it.
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Oh my God! please update this! pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea se! I love it already and want to know what happens when they find him! and your flashback was so adorable please I beg of you update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awesome story keep it up and update sooooooon. i will...follow you..lol
vampireharry the 2 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I think this awesome! I can't wait for more!
Bard of Chaos chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Please update this! It has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see more!
Addie-lala20 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
wow coool update update
Caitlynn Sidhe chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I likes it :) :) :) :) :)
Ryuu-Xana chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Please, please, please, PLEASE update this! I like this chapter a lot. You really kept Naruto in character. I really want to read more. Are Sam and Dean going to get dragged into the Naruto world? C'mon please. This is amazing! Alerting just in case. _
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
FANTASTIC! so looking forward to the slash . update again really soon?
alena chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
please please continue your story i really like it i wanna know sam and dean will react when they hear what natahan has been through you should add other naruto chracter's too like gaara since he contain the one tail racoon and the other jinchiki too. please please update soon i cant wait to read what happens next update !
Annabelle chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Update! D
Stina Whatever chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
THis was a great continuatiuon to Brightness in the Dark, and I am so glad that you have adopted the fic
deathgod-121 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
omg, im so excited you took up this story! please update soon! i cant wait to read more!
crimsonmoon08 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I still think it's great! Nice backstory! I hope they meet 'Nathan' soon!

By the way, what season is this? 'Cause, back in chapter 1, I thought it was season 3(Sam was talking about Dean's sacrifice, so I assumed it's when he made the deal to bring Sam back to life), but then, they talked about getting in contact with John and going to the Roadhouse... anyway, I'm just wondering about the timeline.

Please update soon!