Reviews for When Two Worlds Collide
Tsukiko K chapter 23 . 9/8
I'm so excited for the 24th chapter
Yukimeki chapter 23 . 9/4
wwwwaaahhhaaaaiiiiii it's not completed no no no nope
Kuroi Rin chapter 23 . 8/18
Nice story! It was good to read and the idea about what happend in the past and with Neah and Mana and Cross... I do hope that the other story will come someday :)
323902478 chapter 22 . 7/25
This review was meant for chapter 24 but my sister used my account to review for chapter 24. This would be my review. Please write the continuation of the story because I want to know how Allen and the group rebels against umbridge
zorchide chapter 23 . 7/24
When the next chapter
Krisss2 chapter 23 . 7/11
GAAAHHH! Cliffhanger! Please post the sequel soon! This is so amazing! I NEED to see Hitler get whats coming to him! And the toad lady!
Passing Guest chapter 23 . 6/25
Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! OHMYGOSH! This is freaking amazing! I can't wait until the sequel! I am so much in suspense right now and I don't think I will be able to fall asleep for a long time now. Oh well. It's only 11pm. I am so excited! You definitely need to continue. It's ingenious how you had the Slytherins and Gryffindors pair up and stuff. I love it!
Rin1730 chapter 23 . 6/19
I really loved this story and want to read the next part!
323902478 chapter 23 . 6/18
Are you ever going to tell us what happens to Allen and the others? I hate to be pushy but I really want to know if the order goes after them and whether or not umbridge gets what she deserves
Kareha chapter 1 . 4/29
*is relieved at the lack of pairings* Sometimes they really annoy me.
Please write the continued version of this. I really want to read it
Mommy'sLittlePyro chapter 23 . 3/15
I love your story! Absolutely love it! I can't wait for the sequel! I especially love how you repaired the rift between Slytherin and Gryffindor. I'm actually excited which surprises me but I honestly can't wait til you post the sequel.
Yuuki GB chapter 23 . 3/1
.0 0.
/ \
Oh god no...
No more chapters!
No scar pls!
-_- why u so mean toad lady?
Why can't Kanda just kill her?
VampireloverD chapter 23 . 2/11
I love this story so much! I really like how you handled the Lavi situation especially.

When you post the sequel could you please post an AN here to say that you have so that we know that it's up? Thanks :)
Can u please update this? It is awesome and really creative :)