Reviews for When Two Worlds Collide
ShadowSchwarz chapter 23 . 5/11
When will 'the rebellion' be published? Or rather, where?
aliceWALKER14 chapter 23 . 3/22
do right it quick enough ! i am so damn excited abt the next part n i fuckin loved this story ! hope u do it quick n gud luuck :)
aliceWALKER14 chapter 22 . 3/22
it says this is complete but do u have another part of it? i hope u do cause the ending is unsatisfying..
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 23 . 12/18/2016
Very good. Though that last message...stupid Leverrier, since I know he's behind it. I hope that Johnny, Bak, Reever, and Komui join Allen (though, considering Komui is so much of a siscon, it's very likely he will). This was really good. Best go check to see if the sequel is posted yet. Thank you for a very interesting story.
Shadow chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
I DIED LAUGHING AT SOME POINT. WOW. :')

PLEASE TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE "The Rebellion" SHALL BE UP OR POSTED OR WHATEVER. IGNORE MY BAD GRAMMAR. XD
DesertedDessert chapter 23 . 10/28/2016
Wow!I mean , it's rare for fanfics to finish and have a sequel,I am so looking forward to it ! Though I wish there'll still be HP in it , well , it fits nicely you see. Your plot was definately amazing and interesting, hope to see your sequel: The Rebellion soon...
~Cheers for Third Side ~
#Serve toad Umbridge right for what she's done, hate her same as Hitler wannabe Leverrier# #Lol,Earl ,Noahs,and akuma didn't really appeared in this,no?#
PassingThrough chapter 23 . 6/23/2016
Holy tamoly! It's all coming down! Ahem! Ladies and gentlemen! Come, and join us! Here, we will watch as Allen learns his true strength, Lavi chooses a side, and the Gryffindors and Slytherins join together in harmony! Not to mention that there is a humongous rebellion going on simultaneously at both Hogwarts and the Black Order! The plot thickens! The curtain rises! And the audience are left at the edge of their seats at the end of every chapter, waiting for more to follow! It's a spectacle to see!
pikaree1 chapter 23 . 6/11/2016
"Right. If you'll excuse me I'm gonna go kill me a toad." XD But Lenalee, you're going about this the wrong way! Don't kill her because she's a horrible toad!
OC: *stares at me in shock* Has my creator finally decided to be a little less sadistic?!
That's for first offense! You should give her to the science section as a test subject!
OC: *facevaults*
pikaree1 chapter 22 . 6/11/2016
Hey? Hah? Who? What? IS IT A UNICORN?! OR A DEMENTOR?! OR A- *gets knocked out by a flying Yoshi before I can continue making strange guesses*
pikaree1 chapter 21 . 6/11/2016
XD You tell her, Allen.
And OH MY GOD THEY'RE ACTUALLY BEING CIVIL HOLY MACKEREL.
pikaree1 chapter 20 . 6/11/2016
Harry and Draco in an Allen-and-Kanda-like frenemyship? Yes, please. :D
pikaree1 chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
Yes. Yes, you are. And it is amazing. :D Evil, evil, Allen, and evil, evil, sammi. This will be interesting...
pikaree1 chapter 18 . 6/11/2016
... THAT. Is an amazing backstory. *celebratory snaps*
pikaree1 chapter 17 . 6/11/2016
*facepalms* Oh, BRILLIANT, Neah. Absolutely blinkin' brilliant.
pikaree1 chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
Cliffie! *flails* Cliffie! My worst enemy!