Reviews for When Two Worlds Collide
PassingThrough chapter 23 . 6/23
Holy tamoly! It's all coming down! Ahem! Ladies and gentlemen! Come, and join us! Here, we will watch as Allen learns his true strength, Lavi chooses a side, and the Gryffindors and Slytherins join together in harmony! Not to mention that there is a humongous rebellion going on simultaneously at both Hogwarts and the Black Order! The plot thickens! The curtain rises! And the audience are left at the edge of their seats at the end of every chapter, waiting for more to follow! It's a spectacle to see!
pikaree1 chapter 23 . 6/11
"Right. If you'll excuse me I'm gonna go kill me a toad." XD But Lenalee, you're going about this the wrong way! Don't kill her because she's a horrible toad!
OC: *stares at me in shock* Has my creator finally decided to be a little less sadistic?!
That's for first offense! You should give her to the science section as a test subject!
OC: *facevaults*
pikaree1 chapter 22 . 6/11
Hey? Hah? Who? What? IS IT A UNICORN?! OR A DEMENTOR?! OR A- *gets knocked out by a flying Yoshi before I can continue making strange guesses*
pikaree1 chapter 21 . 6/11
XD You tell her, Allen.
And OH MY GOD THEY'RE ACTUALLY BEING CIVIL HOLY MACKEREL.
pikaree1 chapter 20 . 6/11
Harry and Draco in an Allen-and-Kanda-like frenemyship? Yes, please. :D
pikaree1 chapter 19 . 6/11
Yes. Yes, you are. And it is amazing. :D Evil, evil, Allen, and evil, evil, sammi. This will be interesting...
pikaree1 chapter 18 . 6/11
... THAT. Is an amazing backstory. *celebratory snaps*
pikaree1 chapter 17 . 6/11
*facepalms* Oh, BRILLIANT, Neah. Absolutely blinkin' brilliant.
pikaree1 chapter 16 . 6/11
Cliffie! *flails* Cliffie! My worst enemy!
pikaree1 chapter 15 . 6/11
Ooooooo. :o Interesting. Backstory time, eh?
pikaree1 chapter 14 . 6/11
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! THAT! WAS! THE! BEST! BATTLE! IN! HARRY! POTTER! HISTORY! Y'SEE THAT, UMBRIDGE! THAT! IS AN EXORCIST!
pikaree1 chapter 13 . 6/11
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I COULD HUG YOU RIGHT NOW, YOU AWESOME PERSON! UMBRIDGE IS GONNA GET HER BUT HANDED TO HER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GIVE IT TO HER GOOD, ALLEN!
...
WHERE DID I PUT THE POPCORN!
pikaree1 chapter 12 . 6/11
Predators in a flock of sheep? Quite an apt description. It also calls up a hilarious visual! XD
pikaree1 chapter 11 . 6/11
XD That reminds me of Neah's reaction to the recording of when Allen left the order and said that stuff to Lenalee and promised that he was an exorcist and always would be. "I don't know where to begin."
pikaree1 chapter 10 . 6/11
At first I was like 'who the heck is Millinie?', but then I was like 'OH! The Millenium Earl!' ... Tyki does too speak!
But more importantly, YES, LAVI, THAT WOULD BE FUN TO SEE. :D