Reviews for The Scent of a Woman
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Loved this very hot one shot! the quite ones are always do the unexpected. xx
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I hope this is only at your imaginary hospital, right?
Momo16 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I ... Err wow! I really want more from the coupleing!

Burntcore chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Bauwhaha, very naughty of them. Im reading this on my phone so I don't know if this will be continued, but awesome either way!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
nom nom nom. She's a bad, bad girl.

Maybe she needs to seduce the police chief next *wink*
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was pretty hot!
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Exceptional fun. It is always the quiet ones.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Ohh! Goodness! this was everything i asked for and 10000x more! I loved how you made her a dancer and the ability to handstand, i love the legs part too, and the fact that little innocent Angela isnt so innocent ;) LOVED loved loved!
AJFM Drofnats chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Well Kimpy...

What do I say? HOT, HOT, HOT!

I'm just now learning to love Carlisle...with everyone. He's gotten to be a horny bastard in my mind! :)

I loved this so much, I'm pimping you out on my blog tomorrow for MOUNT ME MONDAY!

Check it out!

dreamin-of-jbone . blogspot . com

Bridgette
tawelephant chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
That was damn hot.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Jeanne re-tweeted this on twitter and I have to tell you that I loved your Carlisle/Angela o/s. I love how confident your Carlisle was. He wanted Angela. No doubt about that. Angela was also confident. I loved the creative 69 position. I would love to see you write some more Carlisle and Angela. It doesn't have to be this fic, since it's complete. Thank you.
grrlinterrupted chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
CULLENLINGUS! So. Much. 3. This was very sexy and just a little bit funny, although I'm not sure I'll be trying out that handstand position any time soon!