Reviews for Bad Losers and Sick Brothers
KaylaRose3467 chapter 2 . 6/4
I really loved this story! The imagery was amazing although in the bathroom it got a bit confusing to me but then it was all good. Great story and good job. :)
zekeschance chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Just loved this! You got their whole way of thinking and actions correctly for the ages you wrote them as. Especially their voices. Very well done. It's funny how Dean was probably scared but in just a few years he had the whole killer instinct and not being scared, when it comes to people threatening Sam, down so pat. Everyone knows, no one messes with Sam! Loved!
DreamTeam2 chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
I really loved this story. I always love when Dean protects Sam at any cost.
kat chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
love the feels man. awesome work here
ashlynriley09 chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Yeah it was the best! Oooommmgggggg amazing! So sweet! Is it just me or do they need more brotherly love in season 9?! Tsk tsk. You're amazing! Well you said it's not your best so what do you think that is? If this wasn't your best, your best busy be Kripke level!
cold kagome chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
awww i love protective dean
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
That was so cute and such a good fix! Wonderful job, and wonderful Dean being protective of his Sammy. 3
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Oh my lord, this is the cutest thing I've read in a long time! I LOVE stories when Dean is protective of Sam! 333 Have you written any more fanfics like this!?
Kalia of Camelot chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Cute! Really liked this :)
purplecat19 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
this is great!
Achlois chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
I very much enjoyed this :)
seriouslylikewut chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
IIII LOOVE IT OMG I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU AND ASDFGHJKL;
friendshipsoverships chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Love it!
YourxMuse chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Aw, I love this. (:
Alex L. Kerr chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
This is really cute. I kind of love stories that have the siblings sharing a bed (read: in a not-wincest way) and talking.