Reviews for Headhunted
Illucida chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is an interesting and pretty fun concept. I'd like to see you mess around with it further.
Jada Ryl chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
YES! :-D I'm not the only one to throw the Sam in pre-law and Lindsey at W & H ideas around! I'm seriously surprised I haven't seen this done before because it just screams out to be written. I'm so glad to see the concept finally written here! I only have one criticism of this fic. It's too short! Please, please, please write a sequel. I'd love to see Lindsey successfully recruit Sam. Just think how many monkey-wrenches that could throw into so many plans. Besides, John and Dean could really use a pair of lawyers like those two. And I want to see Dean figure out a loophole in the perpetuity contracts. *cough* *checks in mirror* Oh, blast! I could really use a mirror that would work for me. *straightens halo* What? I'm an author! We're supposed to be somewhat evil! At least we're not as bad as those lawyers!
Jazygirl15 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Off to a good start. I am interested in what happens next.

Lindsey was one of my fav characters.

Jazy
Jazygirl15 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Off to a good start. I am interested in what happens next.

Lindsey was one of my fav characters.

Jazy
What You See in the Shadows chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
nicely written. interesting idea. Maybe someday you could expand it into a full story.