Reviews for Sticks and Stones
SonicTeamCE chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
there was definitely much squeeing. I loved it! Very well done :)
cmartlover chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Overall, this is a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it and this chapter was a great ending.
cmartlover chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Oh, that was just brilliant! You captured the Doctor's voice in that letter so perfectly.
cmartlover chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great job! You captured River's hurt really well.
Namei chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
That is just so doctor….speechless…I was actually truly surprised by fanfic…now that's a first…and hopefully not the last .
Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Wonderful story! Oh, the Doctor and his plans... *rolls eyes*

And I'm never going to be able to hear the word "nook" without bursting into giggles now... But honestly, it was a wonderful nook he built for her! Old book smell... yay. :)

I swear, the Doctor and River are the cutest couple to ever meet in the wrong order... XD

But once again, great job! This was an extremely enjoyable read!
smokeydog chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
i don't remember if I already reviewed

but this chapter was really great
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Aaawwwwww :) Loved it!
B-D Banzai chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Super super cute! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it. It was a lot of fun.
slightly so chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
The end. River with the doctor and a good gun :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Good story!
KeyInTheTARDIS chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Loved this story! The ending was so cute! I got a little teary-eyed when the Doctor was crying though. :')
grumpyjenn chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
beverly, this story is wonderful in beta and even BETTER here in the proper setting with the chapter breaks and all. I'm loving reading it both places.
smokeydog chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I loved the letter, it was so 11.

some fans seem to think River is less of a character b/c the Doctor has had such a strong influence on her. Yes, he has, the show is called Doctor Who after all, but I have always felt that River dicates her own life.
The-Doctors-Song chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I love this :D hope you update soon .