Reviews for Broken Hand for a Broken Man
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Good job
ThePieHunter-InsaneRedneck007 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Man, this is a wonderful story! You made everything come alive in the way that you told it. I, as a reader, could feel the emotions and pain that each character felt. Continue writing, you have a talent for it!
BA chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is pretty bad. Lots of weird details that take away from the story. Why is BA cutting his hair? What's with the awkward sentence about face putting his arm around Hannibal?
marypussycat79 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I love it! great story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Great story :)
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Poor Face.
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love the A-team! This story is great, i keep coming back to read this story. Every time I read an A-team fanfic, I always imagine Bradley Cooper as Face :-)
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh, I enjoyed this! Thank you!
Victoria LeRoux chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Sorry about the review on 'Cigar'. My touch screens on the fritz again.

But I adored all these oneshots, really I did. You did a masterful job of portraying your characters and I love how you describe the relationship between Hannibal and Face. I really hope you write more ofthese oneshots, because they're the best I've read forthis category. Thank you for the fantastic story!
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Jeez you had me going there for a second. Fantastic work, really believable too.

Great job :)
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
*SQUEE*

This was BRILLAINT. At first I was all "Ahhh! Hannibal!" and then I was all "Oh no, Face!" and nearly jumped through my computer screen to hug the poor guy (and to help him beat the heck outa the jerk who shot Hannibal in the first place...)

Anyway, more than happy to wait on the other fic, especially since I need to read this one at LEAST three more times (plus you have just posted another, this one Face&Murdock, I think?). Love it!