Reviews for Pirate King Luffy & Pirate Queen Shirahoshi
trebeh chapter 1 . 10/4
What powers do you imagine their children having (e.g. can they breath underwater, communicate with sea creatures, or become giants like their mom)?
HeliX Sol chapter 1 . 5/22
Hm? I never thought of that. I guess you could be right.
Questioner chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Hey um is shirahoshi small here. Cuz if not how did they u know do it but good and ace kun as a baby awwww
xs chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I doubt there'll be a relationship between them. Oda already mentioned in an sbs that this manga would not have relationships. But yeah, it's rather obvious that luffy's gonna fulfill joyboy's role
iah chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Wow I love your story and your conclusions... I also love luffyxshirahoshi
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
What will be the theory for them having sex. And what about the pirate empress
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Holy crap you're right.

That explains a lot.

Luffy D. Hancock chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Do you ever think abut Luffy x Hancock? xD
HoboBeastReturn chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This is my favorite pairing in once, hope you make more because this story was great
SimplyPresent chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
All in all, not a bad story. Should've done a re-read because there were quiet a few grammar mistakes. Like missing important words from place to place. Overall I would give this a 7 out of 10 for the plot. As for Nami... a little too much explaining, and Zoro isn't that smart... On a side note, where is Chopper and Franky?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
An interesting view on what Oda desires. I certainly see your point, although I always thought he would (eventually) go with the LuNa angle, they did have that 'first time I saw you time slowed down' thing in the first chapter/episode. But that could just be me being overly hopeful.

Great work, keep it up.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Good story
kjmb chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
coincidence no way luffyxnami doesn't happen seriously everybody likes luffyxnami bottom line Luffy shouldn't end up with anybody except nami she's the best suited to be his pirate queen nuff said
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww cute, bro
Mitsuki-chan17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Shirahoshi is so cute! I would love for them to fall in love! They complement each other very well despite being so different! I hope it happens! It will have to wait!