Reviews for Pirate King Luffy & Pirate Queen Shirahoshi
SimplyPresent chapter 1 . 1/6
All in all, not a bad story. Should've done a re-read because there were quiet a few grammar mistakes. Like missing important words from place to place. Overall I would give this a 7 out of 10 for the plot. As for Nami... a little too much explaining, and Zoro isn't that smart... On a side note, where is Chopper and Franky?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
An interesting view on what Oda desires. I certainly see your point, although I always thought he would (eventually) go with the LuNa angle, they did have that 'first time I saw you time slowed down' thing in the first chapter/episode. But that could just be me being overly hopeful.

Great work, keep it up.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Good story
kjmb chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
coincidence no way luffyxnami doesn't happen seriously everybody likes luffyxnami bottom line Luffy shouldn't end up with anybody except nami she's the best suited to be his pirate queen nuff said
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww cute, bro
Mitsuki-chan17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Shirahoshi is so cute! I would love for them to fall in love! They complement each other very well despite being so different! I hope it happens! It will have to wait!
snakeboy33 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I always enjoy your Luffy x Shirahoshi stories. They prove to be really entertaining. Especially since Shirahoshi is so cute.