Reviews for Sparkling Heroine
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awww! Beautiful! And the way you set it up was very nice and creative.
Aoi Bara no Chronos chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Cute.

One word.

Long and very detailed.

Yeah, I'm going to leave now.

-Chronos
Haruka Sumairu chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
OH MY GOSH.

OH.

MY.

GOSH.

THIS WAS- THERE ARE-

I HAS NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW.

I- I- I- I- KA;LDSJFIOADSHFASILUDHASKDFNHM

IT WAS PERFECT. ABSOLUTELY ADKLJFALSJDAKSDLFJAOJD PERFECT. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, MAGICAL, INDESCRIBABLE MASTERPIECE THAT CANNOT BE EXPLAINED IN 10,000 CHARACTERS. (Shii pretty much covered everything; thanks Shii!)

I JUST- I DON'T- THANK YOU RI *q*

You are truly amazing. c:

/best birthday evar/
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Ruka-tan is going to love this. *Q*

Ri-chin, you did an absolutely wonderful job with this. n0n It was like a new episode of the anime or something. Everybody was very in character and I could hear their voices and picture everything in my head like I was watching it~. Have I ever told you that you're one of my writing inspirations?

I swear your writing just keeps getting better~. nwn

Everything was super canon until you said Yaya and Kairi didn't know about Nagi's secret. At the end of the last volume, Amu shrieks out "NAGIHIKO YOU'RE ACTUALLY NADESHIKO? OMG SGDHFYKMDSGJNFRDSH". XD And then there's that drama cd I found where it's what happened after the wedding and the Guardians are chatting in the Royal Garden and they are talking about it.

I loved their banter. XD It was hilarious oh my gosh. I especially loved the conversation when they were walking to school. XD

You're very good at writing emotions and making everything very believable~. 0

Is Shidonii being redundant? ORZ

For some reason after I finished reading this, my eyes started to water a little. o.o Heehee~.

Oh oh! The scene at the beginning with the eggs and Queen's Waltz-ish move sgdhgkhjcfs I love this. XD

Happii birthday, Ruka-tan~! W We love our Sparkling/Smiling Heroine~. *less than three desu*

Shidonii, who is not used to writing long reviews