Reviews for Perspective
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/25
Huh. A color blind naruto. Thats kinda interesting and sets off a whole slew of problems. He can't tell that his cloths are a different and don't blend in in this case. Thus while to others he seems to stick out like a sore thumb to himself he is perfectly blended. How interesting.
That's pretty weird, don't think I ever saw colour blindness associated with seeing back n white before! Would be pretty interesting if Kyuubi caused him colour blindless though :)

On that note, dogs & foxes still see the world in yellow/blue/gray (can't tell green from red/orange or yellow as they will all appear yellowish)
Sloth45 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Not bad. On first glance, it holds up.
Broken Ascendent chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This is good.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I like it! I've never heard of a colorblind ninja!
LadyAdriander chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Colawesome
Well chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This really isn't how colorblindness works...
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
AHH! That's such an interesting idea! Oh god that's perfect I absolutely love it.
cool chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I like it :)
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Interesting idea; like it.
kris937 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
i love this it makes a lot of sense to with him being color blind
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This was pretty hilarious. And slightly badass.

Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Interesting! You could also have connected it to kyubi, as real world foxes are only able to a few colors, so maybe a demon fox can't see colors at all? Something to ponder. I wish there was more. I would have loved to read about how kakashi goes about helping naruto, and how it improves naruto.
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Very nice. I'd love to read a continuation of this. I didn't think it was colorblindness, because even when you can't see the color, usually you see a shade difference. But still, it reminds me of a fic I once read that espoused Naruto just had a vision problem. Not color-blindness, something else. It was years ago, so I don't remember it, but I'd love to read more of your interesting work! Happy Writing!
Uncertain Shifter chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Of all the theories I came up with while reading this, color blindness had not been one of was a great one shot!