Reviews for Perspective
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 9/12
I really liked this. Its an interesting way if looking at it. Very creative. Thank you for sharing.
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/24
Good work, it explains a lot of things and basically proves that Iruka is an incompetent moron who should have never been a teachers for not noticing it during all the years that Naruto learnt under him.
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/6
Intresting idea... I like it!
Yuu101cutie chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Naruto being colour blind is an interesting concept. Most don't realise if Naruto has issues or no because no one try's to find out the truth and HELP.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I know a few people who are color blind and some of this is correct for them. Because of their color blindness they cannot differentiate things in 2d, but put those same things in 3d and they get it right. Its a spacial and color link that the brain does.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I love this theory. It is now my head!canon. :D
Sry 2 bother u chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Yeah there's tools showing lots of images and how they'd look to colorblind people. For example people who are red-green color blind only see in a sort of mustard yellow to cyan spectrum instead of the full spectrum. (If you Google how Finn (of Adventure time) sees the world you might get examples bc he's red-green color blind.)

To see only in black and white the eye must either have all cones malfunction or not exist at all, either is highly improbable.
Yira chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Its a cone/rod defect with mostly red and/or green sometimes even blue colour that looks gray to the colour blind person in varying shades. But it seems to make sense.
Wise-wren-owl chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This was cool. I like it when Naruto isn't portayed as a complete idiot.
rommim chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
People should do more stories like this one, it is an interesting concept that I have thought about.
jupimako chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
That was different :D. I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I really like it when fanfic authors find ways to rationalize things that are left alone in canon
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Huh. A color blind naruto. Thats kinda interesting and sets off a whole slew of problems. He can't tell that his cloths are a different and don't blend in in this case. Thus while to others he seems to stick out like a sore thumb to himself he is perfectly blended. How interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
That's pretty weird, don't think I ever saw colour blindness associated with seeing back n white before! Would be pretty interesting if Kyuubi caused him colour blindless though :)

On that note, dogs & foxes still see the world in yellow/blue/gray (can't tell green from red/orange or yellow as they will all appear yellowish)