Reviews for Run for me
What you left at a cliff hanger I want to know what happens
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Why gadge?
Maressa chapter 27 . 1/9/2013
One of my favorite fan fics of all time. Please write a sequel! It's so well written and heart wrenching and just all around brilliant!
Izzy7197 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
AMAZING. that's the only word to describe this story! I began reading it probably Sunday and finished today on Wednesday. Please start the sequel with mockingjay. You write prim just as I would expect her to be and it's amazing. I would love to know how she feels as katniss goes off to war so please please please start that story!
AbbyJ16 chapter 44 . 9/14/2012
Amazzzing! :D I loveeed reading fron Prim's POV, you are really good at writing! Im looking foward to the sequel! :)
DancingDP chapter 44 . 6/14/2012
That's it? Ru kidding me? Such a cliffhanger? Oh well u just better make the Mockingjay one.

DancingDP

Ps oh yeah, I waited till the end to review and I really loved the story!
soccheergirl chapter 44 . 4/25/2012
I was so sad when this ended. I've been reading it for a long time and I LOVE the Rory and Prim idea. :) I can't wait for you to write Mockingjay in Prim's POV and PLEASE tell me when you've uploaded it. Thanks.

Oh and I LOOOOVVVVVEEE THIS STORY!
soccheergirl chapter 44 . 4/25/2012

Oh and I LOOOOVVVVVEEE THIS STORY!
brigrove chapter 44 . 4/16/2012
I can't beieve I missed this final chapter when you uploaded it

Nicely finished off
gabz1197 chapter 44 . 4/11/2012
dear EverythingIsDifferent

Omg I cant believe that run for me is finished.I have followed this story for ages and am sad it's finished.I've read heaps of fanfics and I have to say you must the fastest writer in the world!

I really hope you write another story.

Gabz
Guest chapter 44 . 4/11/2012
One of my favorite stories ever! Can't wait to read the continuation! Amazing! I love it! Ahhh! No words! Ok! You're the best!
elmopll chapter 44 . 4/11/2012
someone only recently recommended me this fanfic, and I read it all in one day. IT'S BRILLIANT. I adored it completely, and now I'm so sad it's ending. *le cry cry* you're so talented! at only 17.. wow. words fail me. you should be an author! :D
kms96 chapter 44 . 4/11/2012
that was one of the best ffn stories I've ever read! thank you for making my day with every update! I'm so glad you're doing the mocking jay one!
Pink Mockingjay in Hufflepuff chapter 44 . 4/11/2012
I loved this story so much! Do you know what the sequel is going to be called so I can keep an eye out for it? I'll miss reading this sooo much.
tortured-words chapter 44 . 4/11/2012
I LOVE this story so much! I'm sad it ended, but I'm excited for the sequel!