Reviews for what is mine
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Cute. Stupid fan. Great job writing this.
destination procrastination chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Woah! So deep I can't even SEE you anymore!
HOAWhovian17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I absolutely love this! It would be really awesome if they actually did this and have Ally go all possessive on a wack-a-doddle fan. Brilliant! Had me laughing :)
bambiliz100 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I'm shaking that was so good!
stephgirl9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
WOAH. i think it should happen like that. without the word 'bitch' though to keep it kid-friendly, but definitely like that :)
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I'm glad this idea did not leave you alone. It's adorable! w
I Love God and Jesus Christ chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Amazing! I loved it. It was very well written and very easy to visualize. It was awesome. :-)
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Kickin it xo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
love the ending with dez!
Live-Laugh-Love-SoWrite chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Okay, let me get this out... OMG THAT WAS THE SWEETEST THING EVA! IT WOULD BE SO SO SO COOL IF YOU COULD CONTINUE THIS FIC BY ADDING MORE ONE SHOTS TO THE FIC! IF YOU DO THAT'S GREAT! OH YEH, I LOVE YOU I LOVE THIS ONE SHOT I LOVE YOU I LOVE THIS ONE SHOT I LOVE YOU I LOVE THIS ONE SHOT! Okay, I got that out...well, so...I hope you take my word for it and PLEASE X10000000000 do more :)). Oh and sorry I'm reading this sto- one shot so late, it's like on the eleventh page.
Alliebug19 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh my god, this was so adorable! And, so incredibly in character. I feel like I could totally see this scene happen on the show. Have I told you yet that you're A-MAZ-ING ? because you are, I seriously LOVE all your A&A fics. Write more!
DisneychannelwatcherWow chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Loved it! Every word. All of it. These stories just keep getting better and better! And then there's the ocassional bad one, but that's certainly not this one! I love how Trish wants Dez to keep quiet and then she talks. Lol. Congrats, you wrote a really awesome story. Loved it, I said again. Lol
wikkkikii chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
You know... There are some pretty crappy fanfics in the Auslly fandom...this... This is NOT one of them. I love it keep up the great work •_•
Edward Haters chapter 1 . 2/29/2012