Reviews for The Most Ominous Threat: Osama bin Laden
WTF chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
It wasn't that good, but it was better then SW_Squall's version.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
like i said before you piece of naive prejudice scum, if u r destined to nothing good please go burn in hell. Oh n the terrorism Osama committed and what bush is doing to Iraq don’t differ at all, in case u haven’t noticed. don’t get me wrong, I’d love to get alone in a room with a ninja body guard, Osama and a very sharp object, but still… I don’t see any difference in what bush is doing to Iraq and September 11 (things like which are happening all over the world and nobody really seems to care)
Star chapter 3 . 9/28/2002
it seems as if you don't like bin Laden himself andthose pomes r cool
DragoonGrl chapter 11 . 8/6/2002
Wow, that was great. So... immense. It was very funny, yet it had a message behind it all. I'm just not sure what that is, exactly. _ My favorite add-in character was The Rock. Hehe, it's funny to imagine him putting his hand in front of Yuna's face to stop her from talking. XD
Brad1 chapter 11 . 8/2/2002
This was funny, I really liked it, I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Brad1 chapter 10 . 7/25/2002
This is a VERY good story I hope you continue soon, why don't you add some Dragon Ball Z characters in this that would be cool.

P.S. thanks for putting me in this story.
Brad1 chapter 6 . 7/25/2002
This is soooooo funny so far, I almost died laughing when Val Venis came out. I got to continue reading this.
Shadowfox-b4k4 chapter 9 . 7/16/2002
Intresting chapter. Why all the American themes?

As to your earlier review:

If you want me to do something in my fic, you can just "ASK"! Saves you a lot more energy than threatening. And anyways, I will. But if you want to request something to me again, a "please" is all I need to consider it.
anime girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2002
whats up with the Osama bin laden jig?

I did like the final fantasy part ,

I want a sequel ! Keep up the good job-Mid nightBomber!

p.s. My cousin says "Bomb Osama"

BYE!
Destined-Warrior chapter 7 . 6/13/2002
Heh heh, I'm in the story all, I feel special, continue continue, the stupidity cannot end yet.
Ctu-Shadow chapter 6 . 6/10/2002
I like this story keep it up
Destined-Warrior chapter 6 . 6/9/2002
Continue, don't worry about how many reviews you get, because the people that like your fic will indeed read it to the end (like me)
RoMayDrako chapter 5 . 6/5/2002
::backs away slowly:: N... Nice fic. :) I'll be back to check for updates.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 5 . 5/30/2002
This is cool! Do more soon!
Hsumi chapter 4 . 5/25/2002
? I've never played FF8 before so some of this is confusing. But the rest is just stupid. what were you on when you decided to let I.M. Weasel on there? Sephiroth shoulda' popped in there and diced him up! I feel like a moogle...Kupo!