Reviews for It's Not Easy
DawnJuan chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
This was such a happy story. I loved that the chapters were long instead of a few paragraphs. I kept expecting them to get caught, which surprised me that they didn't. I kept dreading it, but thankfully it never came. I enjoyed reading this!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/11/2015
Loved this!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Oh gosh! I finally finished reading this in few days. God knows how many roller coster feelings I've felt along this story! You are such a great writer and eventho I'm sorry for myself to just have the opportunity to read this but at least better late than never right? :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
why can't max fuck off and die? seriously?!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
yeah you suck.
and I doubt that santana could get in to trouble for having a relationship with an adult student.
but then the us is a f-ked up country.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Max is a creep that needs to learn what 'just friends' means
ttandme69 chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
Excellent story...I loved the premise! Thanks for all of the hardwork. Lisa
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
so the school year takes 9 months or 6 months or I don't know. Halloween comes at prom time and there's still snow two weeks before school supposed to end not to mention someones trying to become governor of the city and its 3 months before the election except for that's right when she's about to graduate so somehow the elections in September. You clearly have absolutely no sense of time flow or logic.
Nojokesallowed chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I LOVED this story. I feel like I could read it a thousand times, but there were a few loose ends I'd love to see explained further in a sequel. Here's hoping!
MandeuxHol chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
Pretty good story!Thanks for sharing!
diana015 chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
ggrr i waited so long for this and what you give me is cocklock TWICE , damn they sex was so hot and i kind of hate you cause you didnt finished it !
r e l chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
Sheer genius! Love it so muc thank you!
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
hahahaha... This is the best fucking favorite chapter evohr! ;P I do really love the last part! ;P So hot!
Fragar1991 chapter 22 . 4/18/2013
Awww the fic is Over! :(

I really enjoyed so much reading it! You're amazing! A sequel would be amazing, think about it! ;D

Xoxoxo
msHeatherette chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
putting this in my favorite now because it is my new addiction the story is great and what turns out in the end was perfect! what a nice ride I was literally having fun and I'm not just saying that. I Love. love. love...how everything works at the end. So much fluffiness and lady loving am difinetely not complaining. I think sequel is a great idea cuz I cant get enough and I think I cannot move to this story yet. Its awesome and pure bliss! kudos to you!