Reviews for The Hare and the Phoenix
2lazy2login chapter 5 . 4/25
I absolutely adore HDM au's, and I'm continuously disappointed with how little of them there are. That said, I love this story. I think it's fantastic, and I love how you chose Harry's daemon because it just fits so so well. Spectacular job! :)
rainbowchameleon chapter 5 . 2/8
oh. bittersweet, but brilliant writing and I loved the idea!
In Darkness We Trust chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Now that's a crossover I never thought I'd ever find! Awesome job!
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
really sad at points. on the verge of tears at a lot of points, and for once the slash doesn't bother me.
Stitched In Ice chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
So, is this complete or...? Also, on the topic if black Phoenixes. I can't remember if its a strict definite thing, but as far as I remember, black Phoenixes are called Augeries, which are birds who drive people insane with their sad cries. But, this is fanfiction, so you get creative liberty I guess?
Martesh chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
oh, the last part is so sad... But it is still awesome.
Martesh chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
This. Is. Fantastic!
FlyerCat chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I really enjoyed this fanfic! I'm not a Harry/Draco fan, but this was very enjoyable. Adrasteia as a Phoenix was very fitting, specifically for the plot line of the fic. I was wondering, I'm planning on doing a Harry Potter-His Dark Materials fanfic, and do you mind if a use a red kite for Ginny's daemon in that fanfiction?
Fleet chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Guh! That was such a great read! You had the daemons worked out so well, and you kept the characters IN character the whole time. I didn't ship Draco/Harry before, but now I see why other people do, and I'm starting to like it myself. I'm gonna give you a ten out of ten for all that.
ALittleTrickster chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Awww... bittersweet ending to a fluffy fic. Love it.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
It's so beautiful but sad and I just want to cry. I love it.
ALittleTrickster chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
star2000shadow chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
can't wait for more this is awesome.
ALittleTrickster chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Touching daemon is, in one interpretation, almost as if you were touching a human in "that" sort of way.

So, ahem, that would mean that Voldy pretty much raped Draco. "
margotc.ulysses chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Fantastic story! I'm really enjoying this, it's very original and intriguing. I hope you write more soon!