Reviews for Ichigo and Law
samy chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
it was a great story, loved it
VeVe2491 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Okay so I hate you. I mean it. I seriously hate you. Why are you so freakin' good at writing?! Honestly, you make my fanfics look like I just bashed my head on the keyboard a couple of times and uploaded it as is.
I really am enjoying this story, which is odd for me since I'm not into the sort of thing. It's really well written, as I have already said and characters (despite having no idea who they are) are practically there in my head (Does that make sense?)
The flashbacks were brilliant, especially Grimmjow's childhood, dear gosh, if I wasn't in a public library I probably would have started bawling. I felt so bad for him! Though personally I do think Grimmjow is a bit of a dick.
The only issue I'm having is all the japanese but I'm working on it so I don't get so confused :)
Update ASAP! Though now would be preferable... just saying.
Ichi-Berry15 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
is grimmy gonna take care of ichi when he gets out the hospital ? is he gonna protect him from these dangerous men !? PLEASE UPDATEE !
Caitriona695 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
This chapter gave us some good insight into Grimm's background, but it seemed a little rushed - espcially the kiss at the end. You've given us no indication that Ichigo is in anyway homosexual, and you've had Grimm blatantly deny the fact inside his own head. He also makes cracks when they first find Ichigo in the dumpster that he isn't ike Grantz.
I like the idea of Grimm's mask being a scar from his youth and he covers it up with makeup.
I wonder if the police came and questioned Ichi about his beating and who they think did it? I wonder what his new bosses think when their new employee first gets questioned about a shooting and then gets put out of comission for at least a week and a half just in the hospital.
I hope you get out of your block and write more. Thanks for writing for us!
Caitriona695 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
You have me intigued as to just who is after Ichi and why. Why would the bartender drug him and how does this all go back to Aizen (as it should) in the end? You've given us a lot of good questions and I look forward to reading the answers to them. Thanks for sharing with us.
danasy chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
I just read your fanfic and I'm atill a little shakey. I like the way you introduced Ichigo to us and developed some plot before throwing Grimmjow into the story. And specially chapter 4 is pretty good. It was just flowing while I read. You didn't rush things until now and this makes everything much more reasonable. And, what's most important: The way you described Grimmjows past almost made me cry. It was so sad, it made me shiver all over. All I wanted to do was go and comfort him with a big hug until he forgets what happened. In fact I read a lot of Grimm/Ichi stuff but this scene is one of the most moving one I've ever read.

Loved the kiss at the end too but I agree with others, I'd rather have you not to rush in the smex part of the story too fast(I guess you planned to take it slow anyway)

I look forward to read more of this story. But there is one thing I don't get... I don't get the allusion Iylfort makes about men's thoughts and how Grimmjow assumes he meant him to be gay... Why does Grimmjow think this? *confusedlook* But damn it, I already love the story
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Aww! I have so been looking forwards to this chapter! And I was not disappointed at all! It was fantastic, writer's block or no writer's block I think it was your best chapter yet and I can't wait to see what happens next! Grimmjow and Ichigo are so cute in your story it makes me smile a lot! And I lol-ed a lot when Ishida said he had hasd a crush on Ichigo... I think it kinda fits :) can't swait for chapter 5! Keep up the good work! :)
grayember13 chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Aaaaaawwwww! This is so cute! I loved hearing about Grimm's past. Though it was sad. Thanx so much! PLEASE update SOON!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Well since they cnt have sex yet...Grimmy avoding Ichi after kissing cause of him just realizing he's gay may make up summore angst.
grayember13 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Love it! PLEASE update SOON!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Wooohooo! Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more! But nuuuuuuuuu don't let SzaiSzai (Szayel) dieeeeeee! Nuuuu! :) can't wait for the next chapter! Poor ichigo!s
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
hoo boy Ichi is in sum shit neh? O.o
Junichiblue chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
TEME! So good! Sorry I didn't review the first chapter, but I AM reading avidly. You're doing some fine writing. Neat, concise, well expressed, mature. All the good stuff. Now, imo I like seeing japanese words used here and there, if used properly. And so I LOVED your flashback with TEME, and Hai, predominantly because it brought me back to the show (which i only watch in japanese). And your Grimmjow was spot on, perfect, the same nasty tempered bastard from the show. Damn fine job. These lines were 100 percent Grimmjow J. (yeah, i'm a GJ worshipper so i'll always comment on his character)

"Grimmjow simply sighed, his face set in an annoyed snarl."

"Hai." Grimmjow replied lazily, walking over to the headmaster, his hands in his pockets, an arrogant look plastered on his face, which had begun to swell and split where bones had broken."

My one piece of advice. So far you're pacing is wonderful and it's really the second chapter that's getting me excited to see what happens next. Don't rush things. Don't try to push out the smex to please people. Just stick to the story you want to tell and let the smex fall where it may. You've got a great thing going here. Keep going! XD

Junichiblue
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Oooo curiouser and curiouser! *Already seriously addicted*
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 2 . 2/26/2012