Reviews for 7 Devils
Cjmusiclover chapter 32 . 7/16
I hope you still update thisReally curious how the pregnancy would work out for vivian, klauselijah.
winchesterslove chapter 19 . 5/6
Well, my history with this ff ends here. Vivian started to annoy me. She just... ugh, I cant even explain it.
ilazyair chapter 32 . 4/12
This story is awesome!
Please update! Looking forward to it.
ShyxSkater chapter 1 . 3/13
I haven’t read just yet. I was snooping on your profile and hot damn you’re an author after my own heart. Fandoms I love with characters and pairings I love. So happy I found you. You’ll probably be getting a lot of reviews all across the board from me in the near future lol
Look forward to reading :)
xrysatsan chapter 32 . 2/21
Please update I’m begging you. I love your story
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 23 . 12/31/2017
Okay I made it this far... But while you had good potential, it fell flat. Vivian keeps running in circles, first she is panicking, sick, hurt, slightly strong, over and over again. 23 chapters in and there has been no character development... Sorry the story isn't for me, but keep writing :)
farrahjohnson21 chapter 32 . 12/29/2017
omg please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update i love this story SO frigging much
angela340278 chapter 32 . 12/7/2017
i hope she meets devina.
Dom chapter 32 . 10/15/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Mekko chapter 21 . 10/14/2017
You should make Elena seem like Katerina, make Elijah and Nicklaus willing to share Vivian, Make Vivian A ultimate hybrid. By ultimate hybrid I meant a witch, vampire, werewolf, hunter, a traveler, and a human.
Kathiena chapter 32 . 10/13/2017
I don't care what anyone says I love this story! I don't always like love triangles, but this one I do, simply because you make it so easy to see her with both, even at the same time. I would say vivs kinda lacking, but I think that's only because she had elena to contend with a lot of the time. I seriously cannot wait for an update! please?!
Shindig chapter 32 . 10/1/2017
It still feels like she doesn't have much of a personality. She's rather dull
Guest chapter 32 . 8/17/2017
Great story! I hope you update sometime soon!
MrsGregSanders23 chapter 18 . 8/10/2017
I have never been so disappointed in a character before...she's so weak and pathetic that it is a nightmare to read...like how can she not have a backbone and stand up for herself against her family? Just because their family, doesn't mean that they can walk all over her like that! Family is supposed to support regardless...BUT OF COURSE ITS ELENA'S WAY! Vivian has been stabbed so many times by her sister and 'best friend', and then she just lies on her back and takes it!
DC chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
I can't wait for the next chapter!